Medsolve

Medsolve Employee Reviews

Supportive, rewarding workplace

Excellent , supportive, workplace culture. The management are very much part of the team and will help with anything I need. The job can be stressful and very high-paced but everyone works together to achieve targets and supports each other.

Excellent

Where do I start? What a brilliant company to work for! During my two and a half years here at MedSolve I have received nothing but support and encouragement to strive for success. There is a warm family feel environment and I couldn't recommend a better place to work.

Enjoyable Workplace

I enjoy coming to work to a friendly environment. There is opportunity to grow and progress and the team is very friendly, supportive and approachable.

Amazing!

Since working at Medsolve I have realised that you can indeed love your job!! I started a number of years ago and have never looked back! Working with an amazing group of people, and knowing that we are making a difference day in day out!A+++++++ company to work for!

Pros

Amazing team

Cons

Productive and fun workplace

My time at MedSolve has been nothing but positive, with opportunities for growth and development. The staff and management are nothing but friendly and supportive.

I love working for Medsolve! I have worked for many recruitment agencies but Medsolve has to be the best. I enjoy every day in the office, it is fast paced but enjoyable at the same time. Great job satisfaction.

Productive and fun workplace

Medsolve was a wonderful company to work for! I learnt alot of management skills during my time within the company in which i will continue to use in future job roles.

Professional

Working hours and days i prefer is what drew me to agency in the first place. I enjoy going to different places to work with different people and different situations.

easygoing team working

I am working as a support worker and healthcare assistant in different places and during the period I gain experience. I am calm easy to join into the team

Jobs at Medsolve