MEMS Power Generation

MEMS Power Generation Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Staff were good to work with but the senior management not so much.

Your ok all the time you are doing what they want but as soon as you stop saying yes you then no longer stay in favour to them and a director has no idea how to talk to people properly

Cons

Can be very long Hours

Great place to work for.

Good place to work, the hours and pay are good, as well as holiday allocation. Being a family run business, everyone is always friendly and understanding. I feel confident that if any issues came up I could speak freely to management about anything.

Pros

Hour lunch, holiday pay and nice employees

Cons

N/a

Insights into MEMS Power Generation

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

A fairly decent job, call outs are a killer

Overtime is given to the favourable drivers, managers are hit and miss, will dish out disciplinary for some things for some people but not for same thing with others.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Call outs, managers

Family run business, biggest generator company in Britain,

Working at MEMS has given me great opportunities to further my skills in stock management, supplier negotiations, administration and procurement. In my time at the company, I have been able to create strong bonds with both colleagues and suppliers. MEMS supply generators nationally and are the official sponsors of Gillingham football club. They take pride in their customer care and are highly reputable business.

Pros

Free tickets to Gills games(Gillingham Football club), competitive wage, social work hours.

Cons

Long work hours, very far to commute.

Was a good company to work for

But ... for years a company man and hard worker yet 'sacked" at a drop of a hat on a hsa matter. A bit of understanding an appretiation of service to the company could have been more understanding..felt let down by the senior management in the end

Pros

Great chance to move up if you are the right person

Cons

Keep your mouth shut an do not be opionionated

Amazing

I joined as a Solutions Engineer last year, and the job was exactly what it said on the tin. My day to day work was very productive, and I never found myself bored. I acquired a lot of knowledge while working for MEMS, and made a lot of friends. Being a family run company, the organisation really looks after there employees, and understands the importance of keeping a good working/family life balance. Over all a great company to work for, and I highly recommend.

Pros

Great Salary, Working Enviroment and Career Development

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MEMS Power Generation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement