Mental Health Concern

Mental Health Concern Employee Reviews for Administrator

Friendly environment

Small organisation and a lot of colleagues friendly and makes a welcoming atmosphere. Work life balance not great but hours fixed so know what your working in advance. Laid back attitude to the job and not too much pressure put on people to get the job done within strict deadlines.

A disgrace from start to finish

Without doubt THE most appalling place I have ever worked. Staff are given no progression opportunities and it is clear the management have received no appropriate management training whatsoever. Serious well-being issues are overlooked and management spend more time covering their own backs rather than attempting to adhere to legislation. For a company that allegedly offers mental health support there is zero consideration for the mental and physical well-being of staff. To add insult to injury the salary amounts are a disgrace. The company expects 150% commitment, 150% loyalty etc for zero in return. Should you wish to pursue a career with an organisation which offers decent career progression in a supportive environment I would suggest you look elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mental Health Concern?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mental Health Concern. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8