Mental Health Concern Employee Reviews for PsychotherapistReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews
Job work-life balance
Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (Current Employee) - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire - 31 January 2018
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
This company is incredibly flexible and offers a great work life balance, they don’t just look after their clients they look after their staff too! Would recommend them highly.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Mental Health Concern reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mental Health Concern. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 16 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Mental Health Concern
- How are the working hours at Mental Health Concern?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Mental Health Concern?Answered by Mental Health Concern
- How do you feel about going to work at Mental Health Concern each day?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Mental Health Concern?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Mental Health Concern?2 people answered
- What is the Mental Health Concern employee discount?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Mental Health Concern?One person answered
- What is Mental Health Concern sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What benefits does Mental Health Concern offer?Answered by Mental Health Concern
- How does someone get hired at Mental Health Concern? What are the steps along the way?One person answered