Mental Health Concern Employee Reviews for RecruiterReview this company
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews
Job work-life balance
Talent Acquisition Partner (Current Employee) - Seaton Burn - 24 June 2021
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I joined around 3 months ago and I can honestly say I do love my job.- I work in a fantastic team, who are fully supportive.- Employees genuinely care and want to help those accessing services- The organisation has purpose and I love their values.- Exec Team genuinely want to hear views & opinions from employeesThe organisation as a whole is brilliant, there is no blame culture here, colleagues are genuinely nice and it's employees want to, and have the opportunity to really make a difference.They also offer Agile Working, shopping discounts, good pension scheme, family friendly policies, refer a friend scheme, learning & development and career progression.I would fully recommend working at Mental Health Concern.
Supportive organisation, genuinely care, good benefits & career progression opportunities
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Mental Health Concern reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mental Health Concern. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 16 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Mental Health Concern
- How are the working hours at Mental Health Concern?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Mental Health Concern?Answered by Mental Health Concern
- How do you feel about going to work at Mental Health Concern each day?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Mental Health Concern?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Mental Health Concern?2 people answered
- What is the Mental Health Concern employee discount?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Mental Health Concern?One person answered
- What is Mental Health Concern sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What benefits does Mental Health Concern offer?Answered by Mental Health Concern
- How does someone get hired at Mental Health Concern? What are the steps along the way?One person answered