Mental Health Concern

Mental Health Concern Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.5Job security & advancement

Have never worked somewere so manic and underpayed

I was promised nhs ratea and enhancements and support, which i have not recieved none. Over worked under paid manic place to work . Longer servining staff make u feel left out and do not practise safe moving and handling techniques , i was disgusted the way th ragged the residents around when doing personal care . I could no longer witness or be a part of this unit and was tempted to report to the cqc and highly disgusted . The shift patterns also made me leave 6 days before a day off , then u were hassled or forced to work them at times

Pros

Cons

Just working there full stop

First time I've truly enjoyed what I do.

I joined around 3 months ago and I can honestly say I do love my job.- I work in a fantastic team, who are fully supportive.- Employees genuinely care and want to help those accessing services- The organisation has purpose and I love their values.- Exec Team genuinely want to hear views & opinions from employeesThe organisation as a whole is brilliant, there is no blame culture here, colleagues are genuinely nice and it's employees want to, and have the opportunity to really make a difference.They also offer Agile Working, shopping discounts, good pension scheme, family friendly policies, refer a friend scheme, learning & development and career progression.I would fully recommend working at Mental Health Concern.

Pros

Supportive organisation, genuinely care, good benefits & career progression opportunities

A disgrace from start to finish

Without doubt THE most appalling place I have ever worked. Staff are given no progression opportunities and it is clear the management have received no appropriate management training whatsoever. Serious well-being issues are overlooked and management spend more time covering their own backs rather than attempting to adhere to legislation. For a company that allegedly offers mental health support there is zero consideration for the mental and physical well-being of staff. To add insult to injury the salary amounts are a disgrace. The company expects 150% commitment, 150% loyalty etc for zero in return. Should you wish to pursue a career with an organisation which offers decent career progression in a supportive environment I would suggest you look elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list.

Hard Work but rewarding

Mental Health concern provide care to people with dementia, in my nearly 10 year in this company I have grown and gained many skills The role is very rewarding

This company is incredibly flexible and offers a great work life balance, they don’t just look after their clients they look after their staff too! Would recommend them highly.

Pros

Flexible Working

Excellent

Caring for both personal and professional growth offering emotional debriefs due to the significant demands of the role. A valuable employer and place to work.

Pros

childcare vouchers, bike to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mental Health Concern. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8