Mental Health Concern

Mental Health Concern Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & benefits

Friendly environment

Small organisation and a lot of colleagues friendly and makes a welcoming atmosphere. Work life balance not great but hours fixed so know what your working in advance. Laid back attitude to the job and not too much pressure put on people to get the job done within strict deadlines.

This company is incredibly flexible and offers a great work life balance, they don’t just look after their clients they look after their staff too! Would recommend them highly.

Pros

Flexible Working

Have never worked somewere so manic and underpayed

I was promised nhs ratea and enhancements and support, which i have not recieved none. Over worked under paid manic place to work . Longer servining staff make u feel left out and do not practise safe moving and handling techniques , i was disgusted the way th ragged the residents around when doing personal care . I could no longer witness or be a part of this unit and was tempted to report to the cqc and highly disgusted . The shift patterns also made me leave 6 days before a day off , then u were hassled or forced to work them at times

Pros

Cons

Just working there full stop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mental Health Concern. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

2.5Job security/advancement
  • Mental Health Concern
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?