Mercedes AMG HPP

Mercedes AMG HPP Employee Reviews

Fast paced and technically demanding work. Helpful friendly people with a no blame culture, you have to be able to follow strict instructions but if you encounter a problem then the procedure will be looked at and if necessary altered or re training will be given. Well paid and a good restaurant on site.
Being run with small technical engineering setup, and didn't scale up the business appropriately.Lack or roles and responsibilities, organisation structure and processes. Very reactive and immature. Everything urgent at last minute at high priority.
Pros
Good facilities, excellent food
Cons
Long hard working, confusion is the norm
I enjoyed each and every day here. I have been challenged, and learned new, and exciting skills. These skills enabled me to become a productive part of the team culture, and the ongoing success story of Mercedes AMG HPP.
It was a fast paced environment with little instruction. You have to use your initiative to be able to progress within the company. Within the first 3 weeks I was left to my own devices to solve problems and assist others
Don't expect to go home on time or be paid for overtime but they reward you with a fantastic bonus and overall package. The facilities are second to none.
Pros
Good bonus scheme, Great Pension, Best facilities
Cons
long hours, no overtime pay
Very effective in providing a professional engineering environment. Learnt powertrain design also feature analysis on crankshafts. Working with a pleasant team made me feel very comfortable. Hardest part of the role was the FEA understanding better design on light weight component to give maximum performance. The whole environment and the team was enjoyable to work with because of the aspect of competitive in F1 and winning.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mercedes AMG HPP?