Merco Medical

Merco Medical Employee Reviews

My account manager is very supportive with weekly calls to review my working week and help iron out any work issues. He can always be relied on, to listen and be sympathetic about the challenges of work.
I joined Merco last year. It is a really nice and supportive environment with friendly colleagues in my office and in head office. Commission scheme is much better than previous places I have worked in and the managers are encouraging. I would recommend anyone to work here.
I have been working here for 6 months and still enjoy working here. Reachable KPIs, a supportive manager and colleagues. Great London in London and good commission structure
Fantastic place to work, fun but professional. Healthcare recruitment is a tough market to work in at the moment but it is rewarding. They are a close-knit but not at all cliquey team with many industry experts. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping out candidates find work. The hardest part is that there is a lot of competition with external companies bur we are seen as market experts.
Very good! I enjoyed it. Re-building and restructuring the Acute Desk I managed over Wales and London clients Accomplished a 12 week Sales training for the team weekly basis. Managed and grew my teams desk
It is a fun place to work with a good mix of new people and experienced people. Its recruitment so can be hard work but the rewards are there if you work for them. They have a lot of clients and good relationships within the industry so its easy to get started.
Pros
Company events, work from home.
Cons
Small kitchens
Worked for Merco for over a year now and must say that is a good place to work, plenty of extra money earning opportunities, work life balance and all staff members are very welcoming, enthusiastic and passionate in the recruitment world.
My experience with Merco was not a good one, the work was very boring and I was made too go over the same tasks over and over again. The job title was HR Assistant/ administrator. I believe that the job title should of been data entry clerk. Also, there was a lot of favouritism towards people who already work their.
simple typical recruiment office. easy on the eyes staff and good banter, money hungry consultants. as well. had fun but there is no career progression at all, unless you are in with management or directors.
Pros
banter
Cons
dead end job
  1. Employee reviews