Meridian Business Support

United Kingdom7 reviews

3.0Pay & benefits

agencyrecruitmentweekcontractshiftmonthratestaff

Efficient and friendly

Suits my current requirements, much more friendly than other agencies in my experience. The process of recruitment was less painful than it seems to be elsewhere.

Good Staff

Recommended, nice suport, friendly team, Lu in special is nice,Kind and every time helps. Nice agency, nice payment, nice over time paid. Recommended like agency workers. It's pleasure works with company

Insights into Meridian Business Support

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Energising work tasks

Great Agency

I started with meridian as a FLT Driver working at Alpla in Golborne. The shifts are long but they are rewarding. If you are an FLT Driver There is no hard graft You pair 2 of the same pallets up, scan them and put them on their designated trailer it’s that simple. It’s the easiest job in the world, if you are a confident driver who can keep up with the fast paced environment, if you keep your head down you will be taken on with the company.

Not the best

Scared to defend workers against alpla management.and everything is done by phone and text if u dont ring up on a friday for shifts u wont get anywere

Personnel manager was very helpful

Old personnel manager wasn't helpful or understanding even tho I worked lots of hours & days & even worked through my holidays . I do understand there is new management & staff & would work for them again as they all ways provided work .

Pros

Free gloves

Cons

Staff

okay

was ok but because they have just set up in logistics nobody really knows what they are doing. you get your own van and have to load up your van up yourself.

Pros

own van

Cons

long routes

Productive and fun workplace

every member of staff was a valued member of the team. you could pick and choose which shifts you worked so it was good that you could work as much as you wanted.

Pros

choose when to work

Cons

no guaranteed hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meridian Business Support. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement