MET Medical logo
MET Medical

MET Medical

MET Medical Employee Review

Family Friendly Company

In-depth induction & 3rd manning shift. Made fo feel part of the team immediately. Everyone supports eachother & is so friendly. Great clinical support

Pros

Clinically supportive, friendly, welcoming

5.0Job security/advancement

Official response from MET Medical

21 April 2021
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your time working as a student paramedic and hope to stay in touch with you as you begin your career as a Paramedic.

Same roleSame location

I have not been paid!

The managing director of this company has failed to pay myself & several others regularly over several months. The salary is good - if you can manage to get your full amount out of them every month. Combined with the fact that they pay one month in arrears, it means you could work up to eight weeks straight before realising you will not actually be paid and left struggling to pay your bills...
Same location

Couldn't ask for a better Company

I fist met a MRT medic as a CFR and the got me involved and were really helpful, unlike other private companies who where all very self intitled. So when I went for interviews MET were at the top of my list. I went to several other interviews and they made you feel like you should be honoured to work for them after you have jumped through hoops and asked how high after they said JUMP. MET we very different, you felt apart of the team from the off. They made you feel like they were luck to have you. I have worked for Many firms through out my life and lots say it'd like a family here which it is until you are ill of fall out of favour. NOT HERE MET IS A REAL FAMILY.I had covid at the start of the year and lost my step day not long after I recovered and MET could not have done any more, I'm sure if I had asked they would have gone to the other side and dragged my step dad back from the dead. Have a problem, speak up and have a proper chat and it will be sorted. Respect works both ways..MET have also seen potential in me and are helping me through my FREUC5. Staff a fantastic and everyone is willing to help. Fro. The top down everyone wants to help others.If you want to feel like a person and not a payroll number mMET is the right place for you

Pros

Cons

Its an ambulance service exepect to work. If you dont want to find another trade.
Same location

Patient and staff focused

Family run business who are very much about looking after the patients and their staff, providing full staff training and going above and beyond to keep the staff loyal and happy.

Pros

Good working team

Cons