MET Medical Employee Reviews for Transport DriverReview this company
Transport Driver1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It’s a great company to work for. So friendly! They look after you a treat you nicely straight from the interview. They provide lots of training to make sure the team is as best quality it can be! There is plenty of opertunity to work your way up to!
All training provided!
There are none!
Was this review helpful?
Official response from MET Medical23 April 2021
Thanks for your feedback - good luck with your future career and development and MET.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MET Medical?
See more MET Medical reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at MET Medical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about MET Medical
- Is MET Medical hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?Answered by MET Medical
- What is MET Medical sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What benefits does MET Medical offer?Answered by MET Medical
- What is the most stressful part about working at MET Medical?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MET Medical a better place to work?2 people answered
- How has MET Medical responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at MET Medical?One person answered
- What roles at MET Medical can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at MET Medical? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Do you have any paramedic apprenticeship programs?Answered by MET Medical