MET Medical

MET Medical Job security & advancement reviews

It’s a great company to work for. So friendly! They look after you a treat you nicely straight from the interview. They provide lots of training to make sure the team is as best quality it can be! There is plenty of opertunity to work your way up to!
Pros
All training provided!
Cons
There are none!
23 April 2021
Thanks for your feedback - good luck with your future career and development and MET.
A complete lack of management strength and commitment to staff. Broken promises without explanation.All they want is cannon fodder for the PTS work, they are not interested in staff development or internal promotion.This company give private ambulance companies a bad name, little patient sensitivity or care
Pros
Cons
Everything - don’t waist your time
21 April 2021
Thank you for you review. I am very sorry to hear of this, however, this does not sound like MET Medical. Perhaps you have the wrong organisation.
It’s a small company run by paramedics. Spilt into two sections - frontline and PTS. They have several NHS contracts, and event work so a variety of work on offer to develop your clinical skills. I worked frontline and felt welcome from my first shift. Induction was completed by a paramedic and I was offered several shadow shifts to make me feel comfortable with policies & procedures, and scope of practice. Flexibility to book my own shifts around family and studying - can book shifts months in advance. Always paid on time with a competitive salary / pay. Although it’s a small business, I would recommend working for them as you are always clinically supported, they have a good team around to help you, 24/7, it’s enjoyable to work there.
Pros
Staff
21 April 2021
Great to hear you are getting on so well. We wish you every success in your career.
Really enjoyed working here. Everyone is really friendly and goes above and beyond to help each other, no matter what your clinical grade. They have an NHS contract, so it can be pressured / busy on shift, but they do not force you to work, you can pick and chose your own hours around your family, creating a great work/life balance. Shifts are 12 hours, if you are full time they are happy to offer a 4 on and 4 off rota - very flexible. Would highly recommend. They paid for all my training from FREC3 all the way to freuc5 - they will reward staff who show potential, which is rare. One of the few good private ambulance companies in the area.
21 April 2021
Thank you for your feedback and I am glad you have found a career at MET Medical. We are always looking for talent to invest in and are committed to delivering excellent clinical care to our patients.
The managing director of this company has failed to pay myself & several others regularly over several months. The salary is good - if you can manage to get your full amount out of them every month. Combined with the fact that they pay one month in arrears, it means you could work up to eight weeks straight before realising you will not actually be paid and left struggling to pay your bills...