MET Medical

MET Medical Management reviews

I have worked at Met Medical for a number of years and they have always promoted a feeling of inclusivity within the workplace. A friendly family run business who are super supportive and always on hand should any problems arise. All staff treated with equal care, with regular welfare checks and job reviews. Management are very approachable and take the time to personally know every staff member and where possible encourage progression within the industry. Professional industry standards are always met or in most cases exceeded
Pros
Friendly, professional
Cons
Older trucks, although an excellent fleet team
23 April 2021
Thank you for your honest feedback and ongoing hardworking and commitment.
I have worked at MET Medical for a number of years. Having worked in a few places I have to say it is the best environment. I feel management are supportive. They have paid for training courses, regularly check in with me. Rates of pay are good and there is flexibility when needed. Theres full time, part-time and bank and plenty of hours. Not many private ambulance services will fund training but if you prove yourself MET will pay for your ongoing development. The company is always improving.
Pros
Caring Management, Good Pay, Nice colleagues
23 April 2021
Thank you for your lovely feedback. It's great to have you working with us at MET.
A complete lack of management strength and commitment to staff. Broken promises without explanation.All they want is cannon fodder for the PTS work, they are not interested in staff development or internal promotion.This company give private ambulance companies a bad name, little patient sensitivity or care
Pros
Cons
Everything - don’t waist your time
21 April 2021
Thank you for you review. I am very sorry to hear of this, however, this does not sound like MET Medical. Perhaps you have the wrong organisation.
I joined in the middle of the pandemic and was instantly made to feel extremely welcome from the first recruitment email to the first shadow shift. The Management and training staff were very informative throughout the induction and practical assessments, and would answer any queries or questions that I had. They have a good network off staff / team members who can help you throughout a shift. Management are available oncall 24/7 so you will always feel supported and will answer any worries you might have on shift etc. Very thorough induction, third manning shift and training sent over before the shift, so you knew what to expect. Booking shifts is easy and very understandable. All available via an app. The vehicles might not be the newest but they have an fleet and oncall mechanic who maintains them. PPE is readily available and never had an issue with it. Lots of stock and team leaders who will help you & check in on you whilst on shift, and maintain anything needs through out shift. Very supportive. It is a small family run business who really do look after their staff and ensure everyone have a good work life balance - a good employee assistance programme and mental health team available for everyone. I would highly recommend this company, pay on time, provide uniform, thorough induction with training programmes, and make you feel valued and “not just a number or a bum on seat”.
Pros
Pay on time, Cpd, external training, good welfare
21 April 2021
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you feel valued and supported in your ambulance career. We are committed to constantly improving our recruitment processes, training and staff development. Ultimately we believe that unless we look after our people, we cannot expect them to look after our patients.