MET Medical

MET Medical Pay & benefits reviews

I have worked at MET Medical for a number of years. Having worked in a few places I have to say it is the best environment. I feel management are supportive. They have paid for training courses, regularly check in with me. Rates of pay are good and there is flexibility when needed. Theres full time, part-time and bank and plenty of hours. Not many private ambulance services will fund training but if you prove yourself MET will pay for your ongoing development. The company is always improving.
Pros
Caring Management, Good Pay, Nice colleagues
Official response from MET Medical
23 April 2021
Thank you for your lovely feedback. It's great to have you working with us at MET.
It’s a small company run by paramedics. Spilt into two sections - frontline and PTS. They have several NHS contracts, and event work so a variety of work on offer to develop your clinical skills. I worked frontline and felt welcome from my first shift. Induction was completed by a paramedic and I was offered several shadow shifts to make me feel comfortable with policies & procedures, and scope of practice. Flexibility to book my own shifts around family and studying - can book shifts months in advance. Always paid on time with a competitive salary / pay. Although it’s a small business, I would recommend working for them as you are always clinically supported, they have a good team around to help you, 24/7, it’s enjoyable to work there.
Pros
Staff
Official response from MET Medical
21 April 2021
Great to hear you are getting on so well. We wish you every success in your career.
The managing director of this company has failed to pay myself & several others regularly over several months. The salary is good - if you can manage to get your full amount out of them every month. Combined with the fact that they pay one month in arrears, it means you could work up to eight weeks straight before realising you will not actually be paid and left struggling to pay your bills...