MHA

MHA Employee Reviews for Care Assistant

On the whole MHA are a good company to work for, however this job comes with a lot of stress and if you have an underlying I’ll ess they are not very supportive, sickness is monitored and Bradford factors applied. I found that there is homophobia especially with older staff.
Pros
Lots of money off deals
Cons
We feel Gledhow Nursing Home has a brilliant manger now. Residents now comes out of rooms more to socialise and eat out with others, they love it. The culture of bullying from management is now gone.Positive and good changes being implemented. Good happy relaxed atmosphere. A brilliant manager that engages with all residents daily. Very mature management style.
Pros
Appreciate. Good salary. Happy residents
Cons
Different management always some are bullies.
The management are very rude and abusive toward staff and residents.The food is terrible for the price that residents pay. Puny left over sandwiches.Get less than a child’s portion of food dumped on plate, it’s not even presented nicely. The chefs are dirty and do not wash their hands.Go out in their scruffy uniforms and back in and serve food without washing hands. Management poke fun at residents and relatives.Money orientated company , that only care about budgets and not the residents
Pros
Cons
All of it is a con
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MHA?