MHA

MHA Pay & benefits reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
On the whole MHA are a good company to work for, however this job comes with a lot of stress and if you have an underlying I’ll ess they are not very supportive, sickness is monitored and Bradford factors applied. I found that there is homophobia especially with older staff.
Pros
Lots of money off deals
Cons
We feel Gledhow Nursing Home has a brilliant manger now. Residents now comes out of rooms more to socialise and eat out with others, they love it. The culture of bullying from management is now gone.Positive and good changes being implemented. Good happy relaxed atmosphere. A brilliant manager that engages with all residents daily. Very mature management style.
Pros
Appreciate. Good salary. Happy residents
Cons
Different management always some are bullies.
I worked at mha for 3 years during that time work got more stressful was always expected to do extra hours and frowned upon if you don't I left the company because they wanted to up my hours and I refused after that my life was a misery being picked on and going home in tears on several occasions the deputy manager is a bully who thinks she can intimidate staff and get away with it I know of several staff who have left because of how they where treated by her if you don't want a life and prepared to work extra hours whenever you are asked to like being spoken down to then you will enjoy working here myself I am glad to be moving on one good thing is the staff are lovely but most don't stay long shame really that management don't address these matters as they must see that there is a big turnover of staff
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Long hours short staffed
Salary always wrong. Admin and deputy not easy to approach even if you do they have no clue how to sort it. I've had to give up trying on one of my missing payment as even my payslip went missing. Bullying culture of ethnic minority employees intimidating unfair constructive dismissal and disciplinaries of people of colour. ....
Pros
A somewhat Christian environment..however with a negative Energy
Cons
Short staffed Unfair treatment of people of colour. A terribly culture that needs a turnaround
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MHA?