Michael Kors
View all Michael Kors reviews

Michael Kors

Michael Kors Employee Review

Fun Work place

There we had the opportunity to interact not only with the customer but also with work colleagues. Everyone had the same respect and attention. If we needed help with anything, management would always help.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Long travel

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

A good company to work for

The work in Michael kors was fairly good and easy. Management was also good but would of loved it more if the pay for my experience was slightly higher
Same role

temp position

I worked at Michael kors for a couple of months as I was offered a temporary position. The first few weeks were great the team and manger were all very polite and helpful, I felt confident in what I was doing and felt like I was exceeding in the shop, the weeks to follow left me with a different opinion, more than one occasion I experienced the store managers rude manner when given instructions or criticism I feel like it could have been handled much better. Staff members would approach me to tell me they were upset and dreaded coming into work because of her actions. The space of a couple of months I worked there I witnessed a girl walk out crying as she quit a few weeks in and others spoken down to. By the end of my contract I had lost all confidence in what I was doing and was scared to put a foot out of line. If asked if this shop would be good to work in I’d say yes but definitely under poor management.
Same location

Fun workplace

Team is very easy to get on with and management are helpful but friendly whilst doing so. The work load is not too much but also keeps you on your toes as the job revolves mainly on running bags for sales assistances.

Pros

Enjoyable work

Cons

Poor money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Kors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement