Michael Kors

3.2Job security & advancement

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,739 reviews
michaeltargetdiscountsalestorelongteamhigh

Michael Kors Review

A typical day would consist of opening up the store early where i would clean, back-stock, check deliveries, cash in tills, and make myself look presentable before opening hours. i would then greet customers, listen to what they need and want, and then advise them on products and merchandise. i learned how to tailor my approach to many different customers of varying backgrounds and cultures in order to provide them with the best customer service possible. management was fair and helpful in achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets. flexible with out of work activities and shift patterns, and very warm and friendly from my first day. the hardest part of the job was staying motivated and productive during quiet periods but i overcame this by focusing my attention on each and every customer that came into store and making sure i made that sale. the most enjoyable part of the job was working towards our set daily sales target and earning sales and commission for myself.

Pros

Discount & Comission

Cons

Wearing Heels standing up for long hour shifts

Working for Michael Kors

Working for Michael Kors was a great experience for me to get a better understanding of how to visually merchandise accordingly to seasons and new launches. It always gave me a better understanding of what KPIs are and how to go from my unit sale going from 1 to a 1.6

Insights into Michael Kors

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Kors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Michael Kors with

Michael Kors Reviews by Job Title

Learn about Michael Kors in Bristol

• Michael Kors
  • Bristol
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?