Michael Kors logo

Michael Kors Employee Reviews in Newcastle upon Tyne

Newcastle upon Tyne3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,629 reviews

Good company

Not so sure that HR are very strong… considering we had a few happenings in store which should have been instant dismissals. THe company is great to work for with lots of benefits.

Pros

Often free lunches, good discount, free clothes etc

Cons

Hr, some management

Nice place to work

Supportive management, growing Internal promotions. Team building In depth training on a monthly basis Vast range of products to endorse and work with

Wonderful!

Absolute dream to work here. They really challenge what it is to be a designer brand, and treat everyone who walks in to the store with the utmost respect and friendliness. You really must be confident in talking to anyone as the main part of the job is approaching all customers. If you are timid/ shy this really isn't the job for you. The managers were wonderful in helping all the new staff come out their shell and super friendly. Duties include: Personal customer service Fitting room service Getting things out the stockroom/ filling bags Tills adjusting watches Recovery of the shop floor -although usually its tidy anyways The hardest part of the Job was probably running around in platform heels all day, your feet will suffer. In all honesty this is the best job I have ever had, I never wanted to leave at the end of my shift and I would always start early because I wanted to be out on the shop floor.

Pros

Commission on top of a good wage

Cons

Shoes d:

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Kors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement