Michael Kors

Michael Kors Employee Reviews for Manager

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,640 reviews

Mixed Experience

Mixed experience with different individuals. Lack of communication a factor. Many changes happening during my time which is of course expected but dealt with badly.

Pros

Product

Cons

Communication

Official response from Michael Kors

28 July 2017
We genuinely appreciate the time you spent informing us about your experience with Michael Kors. We will review your feedback and make the appropriate changes. - Michael Kors Human Resources

Expect far too much

You have to look and dress a certain way. They expect far to much for its brand. The products are not worth the money you are trying to sell to customers. The sales targets are high and the expectations are unrealistic.

Official response from Michael Kors

11 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Michael Kors, we will be sharing your feedback with the appropriate teams. -Michael Kors Human Resources

Awful Experience

My role was to manage the menswear concession in the one of the more outdated department stores still clinging on to dear life. I found it an impossible role trying to lease between the department store staff who stopped thinking in the 1970s and the MK staff who offered no help or guidance or training and none of which would ever agree on anything. The MK management where appalling offering no guidance or help and where even going out of there way to cause issues between myself and the department store including disclosing private information about me. This was my experience alone in a rather unique role and i cant speak for MK as a whole, but if your ever offered a job on MK menswear RUN FOR THE HILLS.

Jobs at Michael Kors