Michael Kors

3.4Pay & benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,670 reviews

Insights into Michael Kors

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Collaborative environment

Some days are very slow paste. Our busier days are mainly on Fridays and weekends. But overall Michael Kors is a great company to work for. I love that we're able to receive a free garment of our choice every month.

Pros

Free apparel

Cons

No paid time off or benefits unless you're full time.

Productive and competitive

Great environment to work in. Everyone works together but it does get competitive because it's based off of commission. Management is great and works around your schedule if you work part time. I'm a college prudent so they worked around my school schedule which i appreciated.

Official response from Michael Kors

7 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoy working at Michael Kors. Keep up the great work!-Michael Kors Human Resources

Great company!

Learned how to work effectively in a completive work environment. Nice clean workplace! Received time in a half on holidays. Obtain many benefits with the company.

Quick-paced and competitive place to work

I would recommend working at Michael Kors if you are able to keep up with a quick paced and competitive environment. It does not work on commission but there is a sale limit before getting cut.

Busy store

Michael Kors is definitely a great place to work at to get really great sales/retail experience. My store in particular was over staffed. We had a high sales volume and always met our sales goal. There were bonuses for the top sellers so incentives were definitely a plus.

Pros

long breaks

Cons

over staffed

Not a good experience

There was poor communication between management and staff. Managers favored certain staff members over others. Pay was AWFUL, many times I was not paid on time. I was told I would get a promotion and raise if i continuously made my sales goals and after doing so never got what i was promised.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Short breaks, awful pay, favoritism