Michael Kors

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,649 reviews

Demanding but rewarding

The job keeps you on your toes but as long as you're good with people, you won't have any problems. The job is pretty flexible in the sense that my managers allow me to balance my education and job by only making me work on days I'm available.

productive and interesting work place

Working here was pretty great. The staff are extremely friendly and make sure to welcome all new members. There is definitely a big emphasis of team work, which makes the working environment more enjoyable (independence needed too!). If you are a confident person, who loves luxury retail and meeting new people, then this job would be perfect for you.

Pros

Great pay, good benefits

Cons

long hours, can become very competetive

Loved everything about this job

Michael Kors is currently the best retail brand i've worked for so far, i received a lot of responsibilities from this job therefore made me fall in love with the job even more. The team was amazing to work with.

Wonderful!

Absolute dream to work here. They really challenge what it is to be a designer brand, and treat everyone who walks in to the store with the utmost respect and friendliness. You really must be confident in talking to anyone as the main part of the job is approaching all customers. If you are timid/ shy this really isn't the job for you. The managers were wonderful in helping all the new staff come out their shell and super friendly. Duties include: Personal customer service Fitting room service Getting things out the stockroom/ filling bags Tills adjusting watches Recovery of the shop floor -although usually its tidy anyways The hardest part of the Job was probably running around in platform heels all day, your feet will suffer. In all honesty this is the best job I have ever had, I never wanted to leave at the end of my shift and I would always start early because I wanted to be out on the shop floor.

Pros

Commission on top of a good wage

Cons

Shoes d:

Demanding Workplace

The managers were very rude and swore frequently to employees and in front of customers. They made you do jobs that were not in your contract. The company required me to pay back my entire final pay cheque because I quit before finishing the month.

Pros

Commission

Official response from Michael Kors

2 January 2018
We appreciate the time you took to complete this review. We are sorry to hear about your experience, as it does not align with our core values. We will review your feedback and make any appropriate changes. For more details about Michael Kors values and culture, please visit our Careers site www.michaelkors.com/careers. - Michael Kors Human Resources

Great Company

Great company to work for where hard work pays off, would recommend company to anyone. Great growth opportunities within operations in store and corporate.

Pleasurable place to work

learnt alot about people skills, managing a team, working in stressed and fast paced conditions. A typical day would start with setting up the store, standards and making sure everyone is ready to go and pumped for the day ahead

Good place to work at

Overall Michael Kors is a really nice place to work, good teams and good benefits. The higher up you can get within the teams the better your job will be with the opportunity to travel with multiple projects.

Pros

Uniform

Cons

Global Brand, so sometimes limited access to big projects

Muy buena

Muy buena empresa para trabajar. Grandes oportunidades de crecimiento.

Productive and fun are very good words to described

Is the best place that I being working has a very good ambience and my roll that is stock controller is lovely i really like to work for Michael Kors

Pros

50 % off in the products and nice uniforms

Cons

no many opportunities to grow up inside the company

Friendly and profeccional workplace

Good company to work for. They offer health insurance and pension contribution scheme. Generous commission. Great product and management. Professional co-workers. Friendly environment.

Fast paced and fun

Fast paced high turnover environment, great place to develop skills such as figures analysis and reporting. Sometimes long hours and a lot of weekends in but very valuable experience.

Pros

Great salary and benefits

Cons

Sometimes long hours and weekends in.

tediuos

Tasks where tedious and very easy. Shifts where long and the hour unpaid lunch break made the day drag. However the staff discounts where generous and the pay was good for how easy the job was. typical day the shift would start at 9 and would finish at 6.

Pros

50 % staff discounts

Cons

long shifts

Didn't liked the environment

Work not acknowledged Non-friendly environment non realistic targets Long hours Heels all day

Pros

work for a luxury brand

Cons

non realistic targets

Productive and fun company to work fo

MK was a good company to gain experience in all aspects of the business. You have a certain control over your concession and run it as your own business. You always have support and constant contact with head office. The only problem I found was the challenge in moving up despite outperforming targets constanlty and really developing the brand in a new market.

Pros

large and challenging job roles

Cons

difficulty to progressample: Long hours

Challenging, Fun, Interesting

Customer service can be difficult at times however you develop your own personal style when approaching and assisting customers. It is interesting meeting people from all over the world and helping them with fashion decisions.

Pros

Product Knowledge, diverse selection of customers

Lots of work, long days

Manual processes, requiring lots of time to complete them. Communication is poor.

Pros

good discount

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Kors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement