Micro Focus

Micro Focus Culture reviews

Can be very demanding and also rewarding - inter departmental politics could and can become an issue on a daily basis. Management Team above current position needs to be reviewed - co-workers are under stress to meet demands with little support. Hardest part is working through the communications to provided what the company wants when and where. Most enjoyable part is delivery on time and within budget
Pros
Great environment fun people
Cons
Bad Management at a level that impacts on departments
Fantastic company to work for, especially my team, so supportive and knowledgeable, a great experience Very supportive team, especially the manager, who would help and support you, nothing was too much trouble
Pros
So supportive
Cons
Working as a Micro Focus employee is excellent. The salary is really competitive and the working environment is extremely flexible and supportive. There is no micro management if it is seen you can effectively carry out your role, then you are treated with the same respect.
In my work experience at microfocus I learnt skills such as working efficiently on my own at a desk but also how to work well in group work with the other colleagues and suggest ideas within the group. I also worked equally well within the group as I did working on my own whilst completing the tasks they set me to a high standard.
Micro Focus has such a great atmosphere and everyone that works there is very friendly and supportive. They are a very organised and successful company.
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Working as an product management intern at Microfocus, I learned a lot about software product development/management.The culture is very informal and everyone is easily approachable and more than willing to help, which made it a great place as an intern to learn.It is also an exiting place to work, where you have the opportunity to work on products related to the latest trends in technology.The work/life balance is also very good at the company with flexible working times, remote working etc.