Mindbody

Mindbody Employee Reviews

Interview process

I constantly see their job add and make me think that people don't really want to work there, especially when they are looking for Italians speakers, which we know, it's one of the easiest categories to find today.. sadly. However, their interview process is boring and totally not related to the job it self. Ccat tests plus other tests. You're looking for native speakers not scientists!

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Boring interview process

Great company

Great company to work for, has an excellent work-life balance and senior management are kind and respectful. The culture is superb, and there are always looking to support you in terms of progression

Good product based company with great culture- but low job security

This is a good product based company which has product for wellness and fitness industry. Benefits and overall culture is good. The only problem is they fire people almost every year and hence very low job security.

Overall it is good

Been working here for over 5 years. I have seen the ups and downs and have seen us really grow into the company we are today. We are not perfect but we do care and are willing to work through things to get to a better tomorrow.

Great benefits and managers are willing to work with you if performance is low

Good for a first start-up type job due to benefits and coworkers, but environment can be somewhat cult-ish. The coworkers have a sense of wellness and health but many of the higher ups look after their own.Especially during the mass exodus early in the pandemic

Pros

Good benefits, great coworkers, decent pay

Cons

Rising customer prices for product which creates headaches for workers, calls are back-to-back, micro-management has increased

Not the company it was before the owner stepped down

More and more outsourcing. All promotions and bonuses that were promised also put no. The back burner for over 2 years. The original owner retired and the culture and company direction has changed drastically since the .

Pros

Can work from home

Cons

Not competitive wages, work balance way off

Terrible place

No chance for upward mobility. TERRIBLE pay, way below industry standards. No managerial support. Claims to have work/life balance but it's a joke. Stay away.

Mission driven organization with visionary leadership

I am part of Mindbody for over a year and it has been a great journey. Culture is amazing and leadership is mission driven and truly cares for the employee. Looking forward to the amazing journey ahead!

Pros

Benefits, Culture, Tansperency

Great company, culture, compensation and they value their team

It was a privileged to work there. The work and frequent changes were sometimes challenging but they always compensated you for the extra work load. Working in Tech, you will always deal with directional changes that require constant adjustment. Good work/life balance and management was extremely supportive and helped you to succeed.

Sales Org needs to figure out what they want

Sales organization is constantly changing things around making it hard to succeed. Everytime you are given an edge it only lasts for a few months before they change the rules and make life harder.Over the past 3 years, I have watched the target market dry up. The company has begun restricting who can be sold too, priced themselves at the top of the market and there are 5x as many competitors all gunning for the same customers as there were 3 years ago. It is still possible with hard work but it feels like your trying to scale a muddy slope where you are constantly slipping and backsliding.Basically, the key to success is finding new businesses which are becoming fewer and fewer especially since they just keep bringing on more and more salespeople.

Pros

Great environment and fun culture. Everyone who isn't in sales is really happy.

Cons

Pay isnt up to industry standard. Leads are drying up.

Rough place to work over the last year

Company was great but with Vista in charge, work force was cut significantly with the Covid-19 mass terminations. At least 3 waves of cuts with work loads not decreasing for remaining employees. People culture is great though. Open and inclusive work environment. Great mission statement and your work has a resulting positive impact on society with attempts to encourage a healthy lifestyle. Depending on the department the pay is pretty good. Benefits are great.

Pros

Benefits, people culture, meaningful work

Cons

not enough hands on deck compared to work loads

Productive, FAST, fun environment to work in

I'm a previous employee (SALES DEVELOPMENT) MINDBODY was the best job I ever had! I made a HUGE mistake leaving. Every day was fun and competitive

Pros

Cons

Advancement is slow... and very competitive

Great culture

This job has its perks and downfalls. The clientele can be very demanding and in some ways abusive. You will not make much money here but you will be a part of a great inclusive culture. The environment is very laid back and free spirited. Career advancement is hard here so you may be stuck in the same role for years.

Pros

Culture, benefits, coworkers, mission

Cons

Pay and opportunity for growth

The people you work with are really great!

I love the people that I work with, they are creative and fun and giving. We have a lot of software add-ons that we also have to troubleshoot and help customers set up and use to benefit their business. We also have multiple software providers that we use to do our work, so there are a lot of programs running on our computers, and multiple help suites open for reference.

Pros

Good people to work with, on-site fitness rooms, you get to be yourself here.

Cons

Procedures have been changing often, so you spend more time following the new steps and not enough time on the phone helping customers.

Great Place to work

I truly enjoyed working at MINDBODY for they truly believed in developing your skills. Management is great and so is the opportunity for growth. Trust when I say that they truly invest in the people they hire.

Pros

Healthy snacks and lunches. They also ensure you are healthy.

Cons

Really hard to find a con.. Well Covid actually made the company cut staff

Fun company, always having treats for the employees

I enjoyed the company however I rated things low because I feel like they have areas to improve in. For example, training the mangers to actually be involved and help the sales rep succeed. Manger was always gone be it a meeting or vacation. peers that have been there for awhile had to train instead on top of there own work so was never really trained correctly. On the beauty side of sales goals are to high. Trying to set demos up through a receptionist is wayyyyy harder then the upper management realizes. Goals for fitness are to low. Overall upper management really need to take a step back and evaluate how things are.

Pros

Fun activities during break, lunch and sometimes after work parties in the quad. Also flexible schedule and wellness card

Cons

Pay is low, Clicky, goals are unrealistic, mostly younger employees, not a family orientated balance

Garbage company

Don’t work here! You’ll be vastly underpaid and under appreciated. You’ll be subject to critical failures of middle management and retaliated against for speaking up about anything at all

Not much to say

After working there for 10 years listening to their pop talks and sound good feel good look good meetings that meant nothing I came to the conclusion they're just like every other corporate type business that really don't give a hoot about their employees. I thought it was great at first then realized the only reason I thought that is because they told me that.

They are mostly unqualified to be in management. After being bought by private investors they were more concerned with profit and less on culture. My immediate manager never supported me or my work.

Great place to work with a great work life balance

Loved working for MINDBODY! A great place to work with amazing individuals from top to bottom. Work - Life balance was great! Such a great team atmosphere!

Great cultural, excellent team, great learning and career growth opportunity

Mindboday cultivate a great cultural and it has a very diverse workforce. The company cares and support great clients that makes a great impact on our society.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mindbody. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Mindbody with

Learn about Mindbody in popular locations

• Mindbody