Mindshare Worldwide

Mindshare Worldwide Employee Reviews

Mindshare WW is an amazing place to work at- great company culture, everyone is willing to help one another in strive of learning and progressing. I am lucky to have a great team and management who help me progress in my career curve, no hierarchy, and it makes everyday work enjoyable. It is a very good place to get your foot into media and to learn from different markets and accounts. There are training courses to attend, which manager always highly encourage us to attend. The company thrive a work-health balance working environment with well-being session which really helps us and me understand more of myself to output a better me and a productive me at work. Overall it is a great place to work in spite of the low salary, alternative in exchange gaining a wealth of knowledge.
Pros
Million dollars working view, fun working culture, good work-life balance benefit
Cons
Low salary, beneath average
Fun place to work initially, as there's lots of cool events happening all the time, but after quite a short time you realise the staff turnover is so high as there's almost no career progression. The pay is appalling, most of the talk around the office is of events that have long since happened and the cool office location wears off very quickly. Management get paid extremely well and enjoy telling me about their big extensions and the challenges of paying their kids through private education, meanwhile, I'm struggling along on a £24,000 salary and zero benefits. The promise of great benefits is rubbish as the only monetary benefit is £20 pcm towards a gym membership, other supposed perks include the free bar and summer/Christmas parties, sounds great until you realise they only put these on to keep the young staff happy for the short time they will inevitably stay. No management ever attend so the divide in staff is clear.The worst part of the job: My team often have to work late, but we are not paid for overtime. The best part of the job: Turning off my laptop each Friday.
Pros
Free fruit in the morning
Cons
Long hours, shockingly bad pay, no career progression, management don't care about you
Fun place to work, fast pace media agency, lots to learn due to ever evolving media world. I’m my role I get to work with 50+ markets. I have learned a great deal about how to communicate with different stakeholders in the business.
Pros
Great out of work activities
Cons
Hard to progress
Positive environment. Friendly people. Nice office and location. Open minded culture. Fun culture. Provide trainings. Nice restaurant and bars. Free breakfast.
Brilliant team of people. All dedicated to looking at new ideas. Agency shared best tactics and news at monthly meetings which I always found fun.