Mindshare logo
Mindshare

Mindshare Employee Reviews

Advertising experience

Mindshare are a great company, however I wasn’t with them long enough to know the ins and outs of the workplace itself. My role there was more a learning curve for getting into the industry, one of the team leaders would meet up with me monthly to record my knowledge and growth within advertising; to possibly offering me a position in their offices after my exams.

World Promised

Mindshare started off as a great place to work, with seemingly endless opportunities, and a great culture. There was some churn and turmoil within the clients, and therefore staffing changes. Ths led to pressure being placed on certain members of staff and a lot of finger pointing which killed the culture. Further to this there were pay promises made, which were not delivered, and advancement is tough as the senior staff are not looking to move.

Corporate environment

Good place to start your media career. A typical day will consist of booking in schedules and updating spreadsheets. Its a fun place to work. Management are extremely corporate.

The London office is Amazing !!!

Loved working at the London office; however, it was very competitive and collaborative. Your definitely on a team of true professional that value their position in the company.

Pros

Great Work environment

Cons

Didn't pay me for my time

Fun to work and many friends. Very professional enviroment

I enjoyed everyday at Mindshare and made friends for life. Very professional design agency with reputable brands. The team was very supportive throughout and our department very united. I recommend Mindshare for anyone that is looking for a Reception role in a busy environment and is not afraid to have hands on work all day long.

Vibrant workplace and fast-paced environment

It is a very fast-paced agency that makes you work very long hours depending on which department you work in. The workplace culture is great and everyone is very friendly. The benefits and freebies are fantastic particularly if you work closely with media owners.It is a great place to work if you love to stay on top of media trends and innovative technology. You certainly learn a lot, for example how to use CRM tools.

Pros

Freebies/beautiful interior and exterior

Cons

Long hours/unsupportive members of the team

Pa & tc

PA and Team Coordinator My role at Mindshare was to provide professional administrative support to three heads of departments. This generally includes diary management, liaising with clients and other administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of each team. I have also coordinated and organised events and presentations for several clients, including Twitter and the Guardian. By doing this, I have developed a strong ability to work to strict deadlines in an efficient manner whilst maintaining a good dialogue with colleagues and clients.

amazing people, innovation, great leadership, excellent netwrok

open spaces, ambiguity, innovation, open to new technologies, ideas.

Jobs at Mindshare