Minerva Nursing

Minerva Nursing Employee Reviews

Featured review
Minerva Nursing selected this as a representative review
Recently I encounter an issue while working an agency shift which left me feeling alone and isolated. Not knowing who to turn to I decided to get in touch with Minerva and ask for assistance. They were amazing, straightaway they put me in contact with their Candidate Liaison Office. This person was supportive and took the time to understand my concerns. Many nurses already feel undervalued, unappreciated by their employers; as an agency nurse, you can sometime feel isolated when problems occur, Minerva Nursing was brilliant and took the time and effort to really understand me and offer the support and reassurance I needed.
Pros
Supports Nurses
2 September 2019
Thank you so much for your comments regarding our support structure for our candidates. It is extremely important for us to know that we provide support for all of you. Our Candidate Liaison Officer is dedicated to our candidates experience, whether with the Minerva Team, the clients and each other and here to provide feedback and recommend changes to business process to make the journey better. She is also here to say thank you for doing a great job. Sue
Great environment! Fantastic staff! Feel valued really like the consultants who work here!!!! There is a great history behind them and I look forward to continuing working here!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
This agency is fantastic! They have clinical staff working here along with recruiters who actually care! I feel so looked after with this agency and I'm always looked after.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Great environment to be within, I am glad to be a part of the Minerva Nursing family. This truly is a company that can make you feel special, everyone pulls together to make this a great company to work for.
Pros
Location.
2 September 2019
Thank you for your feedback, our focus is building an Organisation that supports development and team work, and we all work really hard to do that.
Since joining Minerva Nursing on the 1st February 2019; I was made to feel really welcomed and at home by the team who are passionate, supportive and care about healthcare professional. The management team have taken the time to ensure I have all the necessary resources I need to reach my potential and succeed in my new role. Thanks for making me feel part of the team.
Pros
Excellent work life balance
2 September 2019
Thank you for your feedback, we are an experienced team and always try to welcome new members into the team, sharing the knowledge and experience we all have.
Great atmosphere and incredibly supportive managerial staff. Days can be long but the work put in is recompensed with a very generous commission scheme with ability to continually grow your portfolio
Pros
Excellent Commision
Cons
Long Hours
working with clients and nurses , meeting the best of both sides, making money to the company and nurses, and saving money to the hospitals. nice place to work
Pros
within a office
Cons
no cons
  1. Employee reviews