Ministry of Justice

Ministry of Justice Employee Reviews

Worked as a prison officer, manager didn't bother holding training sessions with me for my first 12 months. I should have had them at least once every 2 months. The pay seems good until you start and realise how dangerous it is, you could be involved in use of force and sustain a life changing injury and that's it. Top management don't care how you feel, 70% of my team left in the first year.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Long shifts, low wage, high risk, management that don't care, racism.
Underpaid from the start, said i'd get paid one thing from the start then changed when i recieved the job.bad working environment, management wont help with any issues you have, overall, never work here.
Incensurati e sempre disponibili a lavorare più ore. Ma a lungo andare può essere molto pesante.
Great space for career progression. Collaborative work policy, nice work environment greedily coworkers and management
Pros
Career progression
Short project, decommissioning a site that was closing down. Worked with a couple of people as most people had already started work at the new location
Working with angry young men with no respect for authority can be challenging,but strong resolve to stick to the rules and regulations,be patient and understanding.
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
Can feel isolated
I worked with an individual institution owned by one person and with 70 workers in different professions in the construction sector. I was their manager. We implemented 2 of the buildings of the general courts in the central region of Saudi Arabia. The work was the implementation of the concrete structure and block works. By the owner of the project.
The team was really nice but they are situated within a civil service building so there is no colour or music.