mirus Wales

mirus Wales Employee Reviews for Area Manager

2.9Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 75 reviews

Longest company I have worked for...says it all!

This is not endorsed and neither have I been asked to leave this. It's off my own. Mirus have been well established for more than 25 years and there is good reason why. They are trusted by the local authority and commissioning bodies to provide the best possible support. They have a lot of passion within the organisation and many of the support workers and managers go above and beyond. Mirus values are represented throughout and I am proud to represent an organisation that has won the Investors in People Gold award. I have seen a lot of staff being promoted up to team manager level. Our CEO was once a support worker, and shows how we have always invested in people throughout the years. You will feel lucky working for an organisation that has a lot going for it, provides flexibility, a wonderful home life balance - you can choose to work additional hours and I know this can impact on that balance, however they always ensure you have your annual leave and, have great support networks and fantastic management teams. Unfortunately, the happy "no" clickers and poor reviews are from individuals who have not represented our values and would rather show a vendetta than provide what's best for the people we support. We have over 500 happy staff and this shows through the Investors In People Report. I would encourage anyone seeing these poor reviews with a pinch of salt, and take the hunch to apply as this may be the best career you could ever have. When community heroes were recruited during the pandemic, a few of them have never looked back and loved their job taking on a support -

Pros

Great management team, amazing support workers, flexible company and very supportive

Official response from mirus Wales

3 August 2021
Its great that long serving team members are able to share great experiences! There are others who have been mirus team members for similar periods of time and would, we are sure, be happy to share their positive stories.We would echo the message to get in touch and speak to team members, where you may be considering an opportunity with us!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at mirus Wales?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at mirus Wales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9