mirus Wales Employee Reviews for Area ManagerReview this company
Area Manager1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 75 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
This is not endorsed and neither have I been asked to leave this. It's off my own. Mirus have been well established for more than 25 years and there is good reason why. They are trusted by the local authority and commissioning bodies to provide the best possible support. They have a lot of passion within the organisation and many of the support workers and managers go above and beyond. Mirus values are represented throughout and I am proud to represent an organisation that has won the Investors in People Gold award. I have seen a lot of staff being promoted up to team manager level. Our CEO was once a support worker, and shows how we have always invested in people throughout the years. You will feel lucky working for an organisation that has a lot going for it, provides flexibility, a wonderful home life balance - you can choose to work additional hours and I know this can impact on that balance, however they always ensure you have your annual leave and, have great support networks and fantastic management teams. Unfortunately, the happy "no" clickers and poor reviews are from individuals who have not represented our values and would rather show a vendetta than provide what's best for the people we support. We have over 500 happy staff and this shows through the Investors In People Report. I would encourage anyone seeing these poor reviews with a pinch of salt, and take the hunch to apply as this may be the best career you could ever have. When community heroes were recruited during the pandemic, a few of them have never looked back and loved their job taking on a support -
Great management team, amazing support workers, flexible company and very supportive
Was this review helpful?
Official response from mirus Wales3 August 2021
Its great that long serving team members are able to share great experiences! There are others who have been mirus team members for similar periods of time and would, we are sure, be happy to share their positive stories.We would echo the message to get in touch and speak to team members, where you may be considering an opportunity with us!
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at mirus Wales?
See more mirus Wales reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at mirus Wales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 75 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare mirus Wales with
Questions about mirus Wales
- How are the working hours at mirus Wales?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at mirus Wales?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at mirus Wales?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at mirus Wales?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of mirus Wales about how to improve it?4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at mirus Wales?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at mirus Wales? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What are the typical shift patterns, how many long days are expected? Can u choose your availability…4 people answered
- Does mirus Wales require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does mirus …4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at mirus Wales?3 people answered