mirus Wales

mirus Wales Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

2.9Job security & advancement

Amazing company, ace morals and values

Absolutely love my job as an assistant manager! the company is great to work for, you have support in every aspect of your role. Managers and the area manager are always available to guide and support you through any issue doesn’t matter how big or small. I have worked for a different care provider in the past but can not boast enough about the morals and values Mirus with hold, they care so much about the people we support as well as the staff and staff moral, they empower people we support to learn new skills and live a independent life, as well as empowering staff to grow on their strengths and develop within the company.

Pros

Respect from management, support for staff empower people we support

Cons

Official response from mirus Wales

6 July 2021
It gives us strength knowing we have great staff/teams, supporting people, we will continue developing and providing the tools for all to use in working together and achieving goals.

I would be back in a flash

I started work at mirus in 2015 as a support worker and left 2017 as I was moving away and mirus didn't have houses where I was moving too or I would still be with them I absolutely loved my time with mirus fabulous management who were a constant support I progressed to assistant manager and stood in as manager when required the service users where amazing and I will always miss them dearly I can't recommend mirus highly enough having worked in the care sector for 13 years mirus is by far the best

Pros

Supportive excellent ethos fabulous people they support

Cons

Poorly paid as is everyone in care sector

Official response from mirus Wales

7 August 2018
Thank you for your very rounded feedback. If your circumstances ever change and you find yourself moving to the area, please get in touch with us.All the best, Jamie (HR Manager)

Great company to work for.

I find Mirus a great company to work for, the training is extensive, there's a really lovely team spirit amongst the teams and the opportunity's for progression are plentiful. I have been encouraged and supported to complete my qualifications through my work role and am always made to feel like a very valued member within the team.

Pros

Great training, opportunity to progress, rewarding job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at mirus Wales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9