MISS MILLIES FRIED CHICKEN LIMITED
View all MISS MILLIES FRIED CHICKEN LIMITED reviews

MISS MILLIES FRIED CHICKEN LIMITED

MISS MILLIES FRIED CHICKEN LIMITED Employee Review

Aweful company

If you work for this company you will be a scapegoat for their failings and inability to run the company properly. No regard for their employees safety and wellbeing

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Sacks people for unnecessary reasons

Do not work for the Bristol Bedminster store. They cannot keep their staff because they sack them for pathetic reasons. Any disagreement with managerment and you're out. No warnings or formal discussions. Has happened to me and multiple staff. Do not work here.

Great experience so far!

I have been working for Miss Millies for 6 months and it is a pleasant experience so far! Organization is mission driven and has a great vibe. People really care about each other and their customers.

Pros

Flexible hours

Good and productive

I have not had a meal from Miss Millie's for ages so I decided to order one and have It delivered. I used my app on my phone which gave me 20% off my first order. It even tells you what time It will arrive as well. I had their 3 piece Chicken and regular fries. Hot & Spicy Wings. Onion rings & Corn on the cob. It was tasty too. I have never had one delivered so I thought I would try It. When It did arrive It was still hot. The delivery person was nice & friendly as well. I will most definitely be ordering again. You even get napkins, salt/pepper & a hand refresher wipe as well.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long stifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MISS MILLIES FRIED CHICKEN LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

MISS MILLIES FRIED CHICKEN LIMITED Reviews by Job Title

MISS MILLIES FRIED CHICKEN LIMITED reviews by location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?