MITIE

MITIE Work-life balance reviews in London

as with all custodial jobs you get your idiot management types but all in all the staff here are good minus 1 or 2, the pay could be better, work life balance is good generally 3 on 2 off shifts with 7 nights then 7 days off after, centre manager does not seem interested in the staff but thats nothing new in these environments
Pros
free food on shift, decent staff
Cons
long hours and only 25k PA
I am working as a shift Engineer my work 4on and 4 off day and night job this is my day work mitie I learned lots of manage ment is good work place is very good
Would not work another day for these cowboys , liars , bully’s and they consistently break the law without any come back , management try to bully staff , only ever see the bottom lickers get promoted, would never recommend this company to anyone even your worst enemy even they wouldn’t deserve it that back , ceo is a untrustworthy liar tooCheck out you tube and search S H I T I E All letters together and watch the video other people are also disgruntled Steer clear of these cowboys
Pros
a job
Cons
Work hard then not paid for it, no respect from management, ceo can’t be trusted
collaborazione lavorativa a tutti i livelli, gestione del personale e dei problemi ottima e stimolante.
I had excellent communication from this company. They are encouraging business and a have very good workplace culture. Mite values their workforce and have good management especially the HR team.
Very good company to work for. I do recommend it to other people aswell. I get to drive around London and get to see different places each day. Best job
Good structure and systems in place in order to manage your employment. Good benefit opportunities as an employee Support function like HR good and good progression opportunities.
mitie are a good company to work for I enjoyed my time working for them I am now looking for a new challenge the management were good and great people tp work with
Pros
free lunch
Cons
While working at Mitie was given the opportunity that changed my career, also they kept me up to speed with all training along with opportunities to progress throughout my career path. If I ever had a major issue that I could not resolve my self I always had someone to ask for support.
Pros
many sister companies
Cons
Long delays in payment to suppliers
Was a good place and moment in my life. Good people and manager. All was clean always and i did good friendly. i learned to many and differents things . Everybody helps to evryone.
I genuinely like the people I work with and our offices in central London - the work is interesting and challenging. I have learned a great deal about how to really be a commercially minded lawyer and what is really materially important in terms of contracting (legal and commercial). I work with a great deal of autonomy. One drawback is that we don't have enough internal resource.
Pros
Great office
Cons
I enjoyed working for MITIE as there was always opportunities for personal growth provided you display a willingness to learn and show a positive 'can do' attitude.
I enjoy working at this environment as an individual as well as a part of a team. Is a very friendly and helpful environment who are willing to support their staff and team.
Pros
Bank Holidays sick pays
Cons
Long Hours
They are going through a major transformation programme which, as you'd expect, means that it's hard work and the structure isn't quite defined yet and so it's a bit chaotic at times. Hoping there's light at the end of the tunnel, but the people there make it worthwhile. It's also become a lot more flexible and could be a great place to work if they can get the culture right. It's definitely a much better place under the current CEO.
Pros
Great people and fairly flexible. Plus the office at The Shard is lovely
Cons
Nobody empowered to make decisions which is frustrating
I work iin Security Industry five years. All time in the same store Boston Manor - Sainsbury's ( convenience store). My main target is defend store from shoplifters.When started five years ago this store was open for shoplifters and another muggers.First year was very difficult. My person was big surprise for my enemies. I inoveted my job and begun cooperated with customers. Now customers cooperated with me , majority are my friends. I changed relationship between SECURITY OFFICER AND STAFF. Staff understand my job and support SO when in time trouble. Now I want change job. My old dream is Bus Driver. I hope start in a new profession. My hobby is history RAF, especialy SILVER AGE. My family live in UK. My daughter live with her partner in Milton Keynes. She is quality control. My job is very stressful.I have to verypolite for all bu some customersare veryrude. I have to very flexible , lost licence is very easy.In my store is very good athmosphere which big advantage. I have very good relationship with customers and staff. The most enjoyable moments are when customers give me greeting cards in Christmas TIME. Staff told Mark you are part of team Sainsbury's.
Pros
relationship between my and staff and customers
Cons
long hours shift 9 hours
night shift work at denmark hill hospital work on own initiative, cleaning at professional level in a time scale. mixed ethnic groups mixed ages, very diverse in opportunity wise.
Cons
Manager lacks empathy, monthly pay.
Worked for a period of time, wasn't the best, learnt a lot early on, quickly found that once I knew what I was considered to need to know the opportunities for progression would stop there.
Pros
significantly sized company to have a on CV
Cons
culture, opportunities, level of training
Frustrating to me as I reached a level where there were no opportunities for me to grow. No training given you learn as you work. Low pay considering the venues and companies they work for.
Nice place to work, people made me feel good and welcomed. I liked all my colleagues and the environment was always nice , very friendly people. It was my first job in London and I loved it.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Day In day out job, not very interesting, work place is just not really good, one thing I learn From this job, is you friendly with people your day with easy go by.
Pros
Full time
Cons
Too Long hours
Spent a few years with MITIE and they have a very clear goal.. i did spend a few years with them and had a good account Director i reported to , it has been a good company to work for and the training and development was also interesting
good