MITIE
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

MITIE

MITIE Employee Review

I currently clean a GP surgery for the company and have been there afew years now. The other cleaner I work with is really nice and we get along to do the job. Our manager has always paid us on time and if you do extra hours it is always added on. Ordering stock is very easy and has been delivered in a timely manner. The only down side is that I don't feel the wages are high enough as my job is minimum wage. Other than that the company offer benefits that other companies do not and we were given recognition for working through covid and given a extra day holiday to say thank you. I would recommend working for Mitie.

Pros

Benefits, good managers, nice team.

Cons

Wages need to exceed minimum wage

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

This is a dour place to work. Supervision is very very poor.

I can't see where the pros are I have had no pay for 12 weeks. Yes hard to believe isn't it. Such a simple process made impossible. Work Place hub. People support past from pillar to post . Stress pressure anxiety these and much more. Supervision bully's obnoxious arrogant ignorant and a bit more as well.
Same role

Mitie is good to work for if you have a good manager.

I worked for mitie limited for over 2 years as Touch Point Cleaner during covid. The work wasn't a hard job you had enough to do and I had a good manager. Which makes life much enjoyable and better.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Cheap wages
Same roleSame location

Manager

The management have there favourite employees and will ignore any one else always short of cleaning equipment I was suffering with cancer had no support whatsoever would recommend stay away from this company

Pros

Cons

Manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MITIE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MITIE with

Learn about MITIE in popular locations

• MITIE