MITIE
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

MITIE

MITIE Employee Review

it is ok

they would hire anyone, even if the person is incapable of working in a team. Managers are not great at communicating with their employee as well. They always messed up the pay and you have to keep chasing it.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fair company

Fair working environment with bad administration . Salary calculation is usually wrong. The management of test sites was fair but some managers were loose.
Same role

Bad

All pay and clocking on was done using phone apps that are not fit for purpose. Constant problems with wages, being put down as a blow out when on duty. Some of the worse managers I came across in all my years of work. Met some great managers and staff as well though but was never going to be a long term career with this firm
Same location

Never pay correctly and on time, treating people like garbage.

For over a year working for them I was never paid correctly. Always problems with calculations. Senior management doesn't care about the low level employees. The rules are only on the paper and for some people. I would never recommend working for Mitie.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MITIE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MITIE with

Learn about MITIE in popular locations

• MITIE