MITIE
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

MITIE

MITIE Employee Review

Not that great

Management was not great. My team leader was bossy with attitude and didn't enjoy any way of communication. Staff memebers was depressed and struggled every day to wake up and go to job. Jealousy between departments.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Company honest and helpful

I have worked as security receptionist at a site for 14years and gone through several companies under tupe and from all them the best was Mitie, they are supportive honest and if you have any issues Mitie would sort it. Just sad they left, I couldn’t go with them as they were unable to find a similar position elsewhere, they tried and I thank them for that.

Pros

Good pay. Management is great honest and very helpful

Cons

Lovely people. Bad Management

This company under pays its employees. Do not appricate anything you do. You get shouted at all the time. Unpleasant place and horrible utilities, apart that the other colleagues are lovely some are quiet but most are fun out going and always look after each other

Pros

People

Cons

Long hours, not appricated, bad management, no one knows what they are doing
Same role

The Days When I have to came to work, is A real pleasure to me. Every day I meet new patients, and I am happy to be there for their needs. Since I am here, I improve my self and every new day is a great challenge!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MITIE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MITIE with

Learn about MITIE in popular locations

• MITIE
  • Not that great
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?