MITIE
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

MITIE

MITIE Employee Review

I enjoyed the job

Work on the sainsbury's contract the boss do look after me and very helpful when come down to want extra shifts uniform childcare never had any issues always got pay right I got my cctv course pay for and they paid me when I was on the course and got my got cctv licence pay for too door supervisor licence renewal by them sainsbury's contract for mitle good

Pros

Get milte discounts

Cons

Get pay four weeky

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Was a decent company

I didn't work long for mitie as the contract they had was awarded to some other company therefore I switched over to keep my job role. My manager at the time was a great guy, down to earth. I had no issues whilst working for mitie. wage was fair, job was easy and relaxed.
Same role

Good company to work for

Each day at the shopping centre is a different day but life is what you make it there good people I work with and i think customer are nice so not to bad.
Same location

Fun to work with people

The people I worked with are really very nice. A fun place to work and have a banter. The management always wants you to work more and more with same pay. No bonus or treats for Christmas. If u have to leave about 40 mins early they will make you fill up a sick form.

Pros

Secure Job

Cons

NO bonus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MITIE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MITIE with

Learn about MITIE in popular locations

• MITIE
  • I enjoyed the job
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?