MITIE
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

MITIE

MITIE Employee Review

Best company to work

I worked more than 2 years for MITIE, the manager was very helpful and the colleague was friendly all time. another good think is because always have extra hours to do. I use in covid time the GP online and work very well.

Pros

Break pay, respect, good payment, good manager

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Dissatisfied with job no attention to detail

Working in a team was good until fellow workmates took advantage and where to laid back. I believe workload should be equal. Got sent here there and everywhere when short staffed. The most annoying thing for me was lack of cleaning especially during covid. I felt the Cleaning should have been done better. So if you like a slow paced easy job with lots of breaks than fine. But for me a dedicated hard worker that’s cleaning should be done properly no job satisfaction unfortunately. Job too easy and laid back so the days would drag .

Pros

Mon to Friday only

Cons

Lack of enthusiasm from other workers
Same roleSame location

Godd place to work

flexible working hours, manager is easygoing, co-workers should be better trained but overall it's a good place to work. Has a lot of service so you can earn good money.
Same location

Shambles

Actually wasn’t the company but the management that was the problem…wanted everything brushed under the carpet I had to leave for the sake of my own mental health

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MITIE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MITIE with

Learn about MITIE in popular locations

• MITIE