MITIE
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

MITIE

MITIE Employee Review

Line management must be non discriminatory

I really loved to work with Mitie RECEPTION Security Sky Leeds Dock: Activation of all visitor and staff passes - Visitor bookings - Contractors booking and induction - Random spot checks of visitor bags - Looking after all staff complaints and logging of jobs-Controlling Building Management Systems - Plant room responsibilities and evacuation plans - Weekly fire alarm check - Controlling facilities team -Mail delivery records - Meet and greet visitors - Building Patrolling - Management of building keys along with update quarterly Key audit reports Security Officer Logistic Control Broadway Shopping Mall- Bradford Monitoring delivery vehicles and managing their registration Managing and registering contractors and visitors and dealing with their queries13

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Was a decent company

I didn't work long for mitie as the contract they had was awarded to some other company therefore I switched over to keep my job role. My manager at the time was a great guy, down to earth. I had no issues whilst working for mitie. wage was fair, job was easy and relaxed.
Same role

Good company to work for

Each day at the shopping centre is a different day but life is what you make it there good people I work with and i think customer are nice so not to bad.
Same location

Terrible place to work

This is a terrible place to work, avoid it at all costs. You are expected to work all hours in order to hit completely unrealistic deadlines, a months work load would be allocated to the team and we were told it needed to be compelted in a week. I regularly started work at 5am and worked until late, colleagues, regularly worked until 10pm. Management had no idea how long a tast took to complete and did not take into account the information you had to work with was shockingly incorrect and conflicting. Not to mention in order to complete a task you had to reconcile conflicting information a cross several different systems. The pay is very low too, frankly you could earn more as an office junior. Like I said you need to avoid this company at all costs it claims to value its employees it doesn't !

Pros

Cons

Long hours very low pay and lots of stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MITIE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MITIE with

Learn about MITIE in popular locations

• MITIE
  • Line management must be non discriminatory