Mitsubishi Electric

Operator6 reviews
United Kingdom6 reviews

cultureteambreakgoodpeoplemanagerstaffday

Fast paced friendly environment

Fast paced friendly environment steady work targets to meet each day overall good clean working environment which is the operators own responsibility 5S duties

Hard some days but rewording

Many job opportunities, friendly colleagues, great management 👍 Yes, personally recorded to join that is not a question.Aircon 2 is the best place!!!

Pros

3 days working week

Cons

Don't know yet

Insights into Mitsubishi Electric

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Same repetitive job

Management constantly on your back. Doing the same job over and over. Don’t get anything extra for working Sundays and Saturdays. Canteen not open for nightshift.

Great people. Repetitive Work

People were nice. Place was not too clean especially the toilets and pointed this out to them. Breaks are awful, 3x20min break for 12hr shift. I felt rushed especially at lunch time where there would be a queue in the canteen sometimes and wouldn't have time to go to the toilet. Be prepared for very sore feet as the safety shoes they give you are very uncomfortable and you're not allowed to wear your own. Repetitive work and sometimes heavy load so you go to be fit for this part. For what they pay you is definitely not worth the money in any department you work in. I seen many people come and go they don't last. There are different shift patterns to suit everyone which is the best part. I had to leave home early to make sure I always got a parking space.

Pros

Subsidies Canteen. Different Shift Patterns to Suit You. 2 weeks of at Christmas Paid.

Cons

Parking Problems. Standing on Your Feet All Day. Breaks Too Short.

Horrible management

It's an alright job there are both harder and easier parts of it. People are friendly easy to get on with them however the management is pathetic. They are like dictators and they think they are something else. They have no clue about anything whatsoever so they focus on stupid things instead of paying attention to important stuff that could make the production more efficient. Employees are treated terribly wrong.

Pros

2 weeks off at Christmas

Cons

Bad management give you a hard time

productive and enjoyable workplace

Mitsubishi is a very fun place to work and has good opportunities to better yourself within the company. On a typical day working at Mitsubishi you were required to connect all the correct wires into their correct locations and fitted securely. In my 2 years there i learned to assemble a full control box for an air conditioning unit and to do so in less than 5 minutes. Management were lovely and if you didnt hear from them you were doing well. My co-workers were very helpful and looked after me in my time there. The hardest part of the job would have been in my opinion, learning all the different models and keeping up with the pace line. The most enjoyable part of the job has got to be that once you had reached your target for the day you got to stop a little earlier for clean up before the end of the shift.

Pros

good length breaks, good bonuses, good wage

Cons

competitive, little overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mitsubishi Electric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement