MJ Quinn
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

MJ Quinn

MJ Quinn Employee Review

Rapidly growing company with lots of progression for the right people

The company has gone through a period of rapid growth and experienced the growing pains along the way. However walking into the building each day I am always met with smiling faces and a great working environment. On the job learning is constant however suggestions for continuous improvement is always welcomed and encouraged. Most people are extremely busy and there is no standing still at MJ Quinn's, but there is lots of support from Mike Quinn down to the facilities team. Departments support each other and its always a one team approach.

Pros

Great bunch of people, work that actually makes you feel that you have achieved something

Cons

Heavy workload when recruiting new staff and winning more work

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Avoid

Do not work for this company the management are terrible and the customer isn’t out first my actual management are bully and when I left I was withheld my wages

Cons

would recommend but not the best salary

no micro-management, office is a friendly atmosphere, so if you're willing to work hard be organised and work independently then this is a place for you. However no training programme a lot of work to do be done here - but i am excited for the future in this company hoping to work my way up within the business.

Pros

relaxed office atmosphere genereally

Cons

40 hours 8am-5pm

Don’t Waste Your Time

Don’t bother ! The 10 months I spent here I can honestly say it is the worse place I’ve ever worked. Some of the nicest people screwed over. Mentally draining !

Pros

Not sure there were any

Cons

Drain on mental health - toxic culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MJ Quinn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MJ Quinn with

Learn about MJ Quinn in popular locations

• MJ Quinn
  • Rapidly growing company with lots of progression for the right people
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?