MJ Quinn
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

MJ Quinn

MJ Quinn Employee Review

Good to get your foot in the door of telecommunications

Unfortunately the managers only care about numbers. You’ll be promised quite a lot of things, don’t listen to any of it. If your face fits you will have no issues. If you want to get into telecoms, m j Quinn is good to get you started. After you gain some experience with Quinn’s, I’d move on to a different company.

Pros

The supply a van and tools

Cons

Pay for your own diesel. Bad work, most of the managers

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Avoid

Do not work for this company the management are terrible and the customer isn’t out first my actual management are bully and when I left I was withheld my wages

Same role

Stressful

Worked here for 5 years and you can earn some really good money if you show commitment, you can also get early finishes. Down side is you have to constantly work like a bull, stress with completions, keeping customers happy, too much work load, spread out routes and because you are working quick to meet Quinn’s completion goals you make mistakes easy and the auditors have a field day with you. If your leaving like myself you will not see your last two weeks wages. Was owed £1,475 and got £116 out of it from a scrape and two dints on the van. If you want a foot into telecoms I would recommend going elsewhere. Took me 2 years to start to earn some serious money but even now it’s not worth the stress.

Pros

Money

Cons

Stressful work environment, asked to achieve unrealistic goals, everything’s your fault.
Same roleSame location

Overworked

Regardless of your capability during peak times you will be given extra work which will put you under stress to complete jobs that day and not be home at a ridiculous time considering you're likely to be an hour away from home where you are working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MJ Quinn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MJ Quinn with

Learn about MJ Quinn in popular locations

• MJ Quinn
  • Good to get your foot in the door of telecommunications