MJ Quinn
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

MJ Quinn

MJ Quinn Employee Review

Trainning was really proffesional and is good for someone who wants to get in telecoms industry , without any background. The problem is that once you trained you will have to jump in deep water straight away as support is poor. Contract it self is rubish as job is not secured. If the job goes back because someone booking Appointment havent let the customer aware of your arrival. You will end up of sending the job back which means no money for you. Its not stable pay 2 weeks might be decent pay but then other 2 will drop you back. No pay holiday plus they put money on hold while you are on the actual holiday. They will relase it when you come back to work, which is a struggle . Planning is horrible . You might end up with 4 am jobs . Every job in different town and you will be expected to do them all till 1pm as its when the morning slots finishes. And its impossible . And you will be the one who will have to explain the customer why are you so late, all the time.

Pros

Good trainning

Cons

No stability

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Find somewhere else

Don’t care about you as an employee as long you meet their completion targets, no regards to mental health. Constant pressure from management with no support following. Charge you for every little defect or slight bit of damage. Money isn’t worth the job, was at the company for 3 years and every time a rise was mentioned it either ‘wasn’t in the budget’ or under review’. They want to get as much out of you and pay you as little as possible. As you become a sub contractor when working for Quinn’s if you do something they don’t like i.E call in sick, go for a doctors appointment you can probably guarantee you won’t have work for the rest of the week and you won’t get paid either. Toxic money sucking company that really don’t care. This isn’t coming from spite it’s true. The only good thing about working here is weekly pay and short hours because it’s contractor work, assuming you’re not over loaded with jobs.

Pros

Weekly pay, maybe an early finish

Cons

Everything you can possible thing of
Same roleSame location

Stressful

Stay away, poor management and will charge you for anything they can. No guarantee on money if you go to a job and it doesn’t work out then they don’t pay you anything for it.

Pros

Cons

No guarantee on money
Same role

Poor management

You do your training course for either a week or two which is more MJ Quinn just telling you the correct answers so everybody passes and you’re banged to rights, Then once you’re out on your own away from your buddy it is definitely a sink or swim type of job.I could never get hold of my manager when I needed help or advice, you get paid per job and it’s usually a 50:50 chance you can complete each job so you never know if each job will get you paid. I was coming out with roughly the same or lower weekly wage on my own than when I was buddied up. The stress this job causes is not worth it to anybody and I would strongly advise against going to MJ Quinn as You don’t know if you’ll come home with £10 in a day or £200I handed my notice in and didn’t hear a thing from my manager until I put a complaint in. I then got charged £350 for van damage which should have been down to wear and tear.This company will take as much money off you when you love as possible so I’d advise to be sensible and photograph everything before handing back.

Pros

Good money if jobs were do-able

Cons

Management, poor training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MJ Quinn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MJ Quinn with

Learn about MJ Quinn in popular locations

• MJ Quinn
  • Good trainning provided espacially when you had no experience in telecoms before.