MLB logo
MLB

MLB Employee Reviews

Loved/hate

Great people, amazing commitment to a common goal. If you have the talent and numbers you can make it. You get out what you put in. Loved my time there but the pay for the majority of players is absolutely tragic. MLBPA needs to do a better job supporting MiLB players. I regret not fighting more for this while I was still playing.

Pros

Working outside

Cons

Zero job security

Terrible Management, No Advancement

I can't think of a single coworker in 4+ years who has had a positive opinion of leadership and upper management. Working at this company means constantly having your values questioned, your self-worth doubted, and your expectations for an employer set at an all-time low.Not only is communication from executives absolutely horrendous, but the burden for their lack of clarity often falls on more disposable employees. While the company is filled with incredibly hard-working and dedicated staff members with a true passion for the game, many can spend over a decade with little to no advancement. The company is poorly run with little to no genuine interest or care for the values they publicly support.

Pros

Good food

Great job

There is very hot days in the sun but on the bright side got lots of exercise, is good pay and the experience that you get from doing certain things and different things that you never would run into or have the opportunity to do if you werenโ€™t working this job title are great as well.

Mlb

Itโ€™s a part time hob but the guys you work with treat you like family and are great people to work with I would recommend this job to any one who can work out of state for long periods at a time and work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week

Itโ€™s a brother - family atmosphere.โ€

Highly professional people that love there job. You learn a lot about yourself working with all kinds of different personalities. Everyone is considered family and pulls for one another to be a winner. Would be another dream to be back in the office working making good decisions for the team coming day to day with positive energy and helping the young guys confidence to be the best. The game is life!โ€ MLB is the best thing that could happen to anyone giving the chance to work with. I miss being around the game. Knowing a lot about every angle.

the company shut down but soon to be open again .

it was a great job but it was time for me to get another job . i knew half of the people who worked there . i felt like i was home but it was my job .

Pros

family

Cons

pay

์‚ฌ์›์ด ๋ฌธํ™”์ƒํ™œ์„ ์ฆ๊ธธ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š” ๋””์ž์ด๋„ˆ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•œ ํšŒ์‚ฌ์ธ ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์‹œ์Šคํ…œ์ด ์ฒดํ˜œํ™”๋˜์–ด์žˆ๊ณ , ํŠธ๋ Œ๋“œ์— ๋ฐœ๋น ๋ฅธ ํ–‰๋™์œผ๋กœ ๋Š˜ ๋†’์€๋งค์ถœ์„ ์ž๋ž‘ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ, ์ง์›๋“ค์€ ๊ทธ๋งŒํผ ์•ผ๊ทผ์ด ๋งŽ๊ธด ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ์ธ์„ผํ‹ฐ๋ธŒ ์ œ๋„๊ฐ€ ์žˆ์–ด, ์„ฑ๊ณผ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๋ณด์ƒ๋„ ์žˆ๊ณ , ์—ฐ๋ง์— ๋””์ž์ด๋„ˆ๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•œ ๋ฌธํ™”์ƒํ™œ ์™ธ์—๋„ ์ข‹์€ ์—…๋ฌดํ™˜๊ฒฝ์„ ์œ„ํ•ด ๋…ธ๋ ฅํ•˜๋Š” ํšŒ์‚ฌ๋ผ๊ณ  ์ƒ๊ฐํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Pros

๋ฌธํ™”์ƒํ™œ์„ ์ฆ๊ธธ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š” ํ™˜๊ฒฝ์„ ๋งŒ๋“ค์–ด ์คŒ

Cons

์žฆ์€ ํ’ˆํ‰์œผ๋กœ ์•ผ๊ทผ์ด ๋งŽ์Œ

productivity

During this time I learned a lots how to deal with the customer and take care them with target and deadline. Really focused, I have developed effective communication and problem solving skills. I enjoy overcoming challenges, and I have a genuine interest in business management and operations

Review

Excellent work environment Great leadership Oppurtunity for advance Excellent Pay Family friendly atmosphere Oppurtunity to prove your value Perform under pressure

Excellant Positive Happy

I have never been a better part of a Solid team and Family - I can not say enough about Red Sox Nation Family Management is generally on par with us a Team and they communicate directly with us should we need. We are a positive happy environment and team The culture in Boston is it's Boston - Its Mostly a Happy Place

Pros

Positive Happy Environment Solid team work

Cons

pay could stand to be alittle better for MLB Security

Great place to work, at times had dinner with family

This was one of the best places I had the pleasure of working. The management was certainly a great people to work for. The work pace was certainly a great one.

Early hours, late finishes, not great pay

Early hours, late finishes, not great pay considering the hours and labor required. Co-workers are all travelers and British so have a lot in common, including the boss.

Best life experience ever

Playing professional baseball has taught me so much in life. It has also provided me with life skills I now have the ability to teach my children and their friends

fun and well paying but no job security

it's every boys dream to play in the Big leagues and that includes myself i would trade anything for the opportunity i had to play baseball.

Pros

benefits, pay

Cons

no job security

customer support

Provide customer support in the Greek Helping Desk through phone, live chats and emails communicate with customers at regular basis, making deals (sales), keeping them well informed on products, services & promotions, Handling wide variety of VIP customer queries, take ownership of any problems of requests and ensure that they are addressed directly or escalate to the appropriate channel.

Pros

communication with customer, offering solutions

Cons

shift, late hours

Book keeping

Job is an easy book keeping position. Requires clerical work, organization, detail oriented individuals. In charge of balancing the bank deposits for multiple business and preparing cash supply for the business next day functions.

Productive and Time Manageable Work Place

To ensure the building is clean , Make sure all the task are completed within a timely manner. The hardest part of the job is ensuring that all the co workers are communicating with each to assure the job gets completed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the co workers work together.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

excellent atmosphere

good team work, different languages, sport, culture, good management, really enjoy work in this company

Pros

good benefits

Cons

location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MLB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3