Mole Country Stores

Mole Country Stores Pay & benefits reviews

If it wasn’t for the people I work with it would be the most depressing place to work. Great manager. Pay is not the best. But was put thru Forklift training.
Pros
Good staff discount
Cons
Weekend work. Set hours! No overtime
I’ve been here over 2 years now for a job I intended to stay just for a year or so for. I wake up on the day of my job and look forward to every day ahead, yes there are times when it can be stressful and there are times when customers annoy you but the whole culture at mole country stores is great. We might not get paid enough for what we do but that’s head office for you not the store! The management constantly complement on how well we’re doing and giving us recognition for our jobs! You get great staff benefits as well!
Pros
Great staff benefits, amazing people!
Cons
None!
Expect you to move heaven and earth never good enough not praised for doing a job and never can do anything right easily replacble wouldn't work for them what so ever
Pros
Hour break
Cons
Mangers are idiot's
The management are dreadfully fight with each other and brings the mood down on anyone that's having a good day. Other staff are all very nice though.
Pros
Pay was okay
Cons
Management, long hours, not great pay
Personally I found working at Mole Country Stores very unsatisfying and boring. There wasn't a lot to do, it was simply a case of stacking shelves and serving customers. Although, the customers that come into Moles, are great especially if you are within the same industry as them. I served a lot of equestrians in my time at Mole and that was the most enjoyable part of my day. However, I did not think that the management was very good at all, the salary was poor and the hours were too long with such little work to do.
Pros
Customer conversations
Cons
Long hours, little to do
Clique staff that are often unfriendly and opposed to new workers, especially showing no respect when you are trying to manage them. Lack of management support from upper and middle level with staffing issues. Poor salary and treated like are being paid a King's ransom. Some staff were nice and hard-working but many are very young overworked and underpaid. Clique staff not limited to one branch as were as bad in Basingstoke as Godalming.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Poor wages, lack of support from higher management & clique staff.
Very good place to work but not a lot of encouragement. A lot of work to do when under staffed. Co-workers are brilliant. Not very much structure to the day.
Pros
People within the work place