Molly Maid

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energising work tasks

Great place to work if you need extra income.

Great place to work if you need extra income , not as a main wage, unless there is a second income. Other then that it a good company to work for, as long as you know what your doing .

Pros

Left to work and not micro managed.

Cons

Low pay for the hard work and long hours.

I worked at Molly Maid between careers on a part time basis. I enjoyed the work and had support of other colleagues and management.

Work began at 8.30 from base. We checked we had all equipment for the day. Cleans were set in areas to ease traffic congestion. Management were always at end of the phone and provided excellent support. There isn’t a hardest part of the job in my opinion, every house is different but cleaned with same standard as previous clean. I enjoyed being out and about, meeting different clients and giving them a clean house to enjoy.

Pros

Good working hours. No weekends or bank holidays

The girl s are lovely

The girls and the team are lovely to work with but the management Is a very good at all With holding your payment at Christmas after you’ve done all your work I think is wrong

Pros

The girls are lovely to work with

Cons

Management is a very good and wages are not good to

Official response from Molly Maid

3 January 2022
Thank you for your comments! Please call the local office to discuss your payments more in detail!

Great Work Place

I have to admit I felt like I could relate to some of the negative comments before, but definitely not now! Things have improved massively since the manager left a few months ago! Everyday is much more organised and runs much more smoothly. I feel management are very supportive and easy to approach. Yes it is fast paced but very satisfying. All the girls are also fantastic to work with. You get paid travel time between each job so you get paid from you the minute your 1st job starts to the minute your last job ends, which I know other companies do not pay for this. You also have the potential to earn a weekly higher rate and receive a promotion to route manager which also includes more pay.

Pros

No weekend work

New management very bad.

Management are very unprofessional when it comes to private information. Talk about people in front of other members of staff. Wages are so poor and you don't get paid for the time you are stuck in traffic witch is always. They over charge and under pay.

Pros

Non

Cons

All of it

Friendly staff

The staff were lovely & we received full training. Met some lovely clients. I had to leave due to personal reasons. Provided with uniform & bottled water during hot weather.

Taken advantage of

Wages are never correct, manager is passive aggressive as well as rude. Girls were nice enough although none are DBS checked as advertised. Never got a contract or even told how to use cleaning the products just given a uniform and expected to go out and clean with another cleaner. Didn’t even get a lunch break.

Pros

Other girls were nice

Cons

5 hours pay for 8 hours work.

Excellent team

Working for molly maid epsom is a wonderful experience with excellent teams and a really approachable supportive boss.This is my first cleaning job and couldn't be happier with the company I chose to go with.

Pros

Supportive boss/team

Working hours suit me really well it’s great not to work weekends or bank holidays Working in teams of two mainly it has a great feeling of team work

Pros

Weekends off

Management are very supportive, approachable and their door is always open. Always there when you need them and very considerate. Look after their staff with cold drinks and chocolate before / after a day at work, always have a smile for you and always listen to you. Great place to work!!!

Pros

Work/life balace. Great Management and staff. Good pay and holidays.

Fun place to work

The manager is the best. The colleagues are lovely. The customers are so nice and love the work we provide for them. Can’t wait to go back out and start again and work in the office.

Pros

Being close with everyone.

Cons

Can be a long day but still fun.

Great place to work with great people

I have had a very positive experience working at MM from thè start. I received full training to be able to do the job to a specific standard. You work in a team of 2 and everyone is lovely to work with. You don't always work in the same team but for me I don't mind as I like working with a variety of people. It is a fast paced, active job. The job is exactly what I was looking for as you don't work late evenings, bank holidays or weekends which is great!Management are very supportive and productive, always there if you have any queries.

Pros

Great work colleagues, no travel costs, good working hours, Competitive pay rate. Supportive management

Cons

Can be tiring, don't get to choose your own jobs

Assistant

I've worked for Molly for nearly 3 months now.I feel the job is as described and everyone Ive worked with are lovely.I work really well with my route manager and we can laugh and joke between jobs.The management are really friendly and have supported me when I've had childcare issues.The rate of pay is fair and your paid weekly with no weekends.Cleaning is a hard job to do however the burton and derby team make your daily work more enjoyable.

Pros

No evenings or weekends

Nice team working environment.

An interesting place to work for.No pressure environment. Feel that you can work Independently. More freedom to a certain extent, do not need to work on wknds or bank holidays.

Pros

Feel like you're your own boss.

Cons

Sometimes quite hard physical work.

Great company

I really enjoy working for molly maid, staff are great I get on well with the co workers management are very helpful I feel I can contact them very easily and they are both understanding and helpful we have lovely customers too and it's nice not having to work weekends or evenings

Pros

Company car no weekends no evenings

Fun but hard work

Lovely place to work, the girls are fantastic, but it is extremely hard work, friendly management, suitable for someone who enjoys cleaning and has good time management

Job satisfaction, meeting new customers, flexible working and goo team work

Job satisfaction, meeting new customers, flexible working when needed, and good communication with all involved.

Friendly staff & decent management

Good company to work for, understanding & approachable management. good working hours as I’ve worked around school hours, rate of pay ok but could be better, I enjoy my job as it can be rewarding & made some great friends with the customers, it’s nice to know they do appreciate what we do for them

Pros

Decent hours

Great work place

I’ve love working at molly maids ladies are lovely and you have a laugh with your work team and customers Work is straight forward all houses can be different but never very hard and it’s really nice when you have your regular customers Also the pay is good otherwise I wouldn’t be working for them if it wasn’t

Cons

There ain’t any

Overall a very good company

I’ve worked with Molly Maid for almost a year, I enjoy working for Molly Maid.Everyday is different, enjoyable and challenging. You get to meet some lovely customers and get to know your weekly customers. The staff at Molly Maid are kind, supportive and hard working. Whilst working in this business I have worked with a few staff members. I’ve felt welcomed and a part of working team. Management are always working very hard for you! Bringing more custom for you to get your weekly pay higher. Both Managers are kind and polite and will help you in anyway they can. I recommend this company, you will be part of a team of two sometimes maybe three, but you’ll have different jobs to go to everyday. If you enjoy cleaning your own home then I can’t recommend this cleaning business enough.

Pros

Company car

Cons

Long days

Great place to work and easy around kids

I got this job as it was easy to work around the kids and the school runs. Now my kids are older I've asked to get more hours and I've been given more cleans to my route like I needed. Always work in pairs so you feel less stressed and more safe.

Pros

Paid for travel to customers homes

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Molly Maid. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement