Monarch Personnel

Tanker Driver6 reviews
United Kingdom6 reviews

workmonarchcompanyhourpayworkingemployeetime

Good communication

Since I started working for monarch communications is of a very good standard and they take the time out to give feed back holidays and salaries is ok having the work app makes things much easier I would definitely recommend working for this company.

Nasty Outfit, you are better than this

Petty deductions from wages, little feedback. No shift Allowance although You always work shifts. Love ex military who are conditioned in being told what to do. offering Staff the chance of 5 Gift vouchers lately to boost those 5 star reviews, so please watch for those appearing prior or after mine . They won't update the ADR. You probably earn in the region of 10k less than other counterparts you work with however you just have to keep smiling whilst you get short changed at every turn. Some ex oil companies use monarch as a sole agency. Best advice is to avoid. Those £18 an hour overtime Rates,relax it's like chasing a Rainbow

Pros

Dont Ring you every 5 minutes They let the Client to that

Cons

Penny pinching

Insights into Monarch Personnel

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility

The worst place i ever work

This the worst place i ever work all they think about is that the work is done, even if you are going over your driving hours they don't care , two hours to the first drop ,15 to 18 drops a day 35 minutes a part each drop would not recommend my enemies.

Fast paced enjoyable workplace

Deliveries of fuel to building sites, residential and local business. Continued personal and professional development with the support form Monarch and my attached workplace. On average 10/11hr shifts working at a steady pace.

Pros

Decent hourly rate and approachable management

Cons

None so far

Very bad Agency

Worked for this company for 6 months, never ever saw a change from £13.50, Mon -fri, Where as the company contracted workers get over time rate at about £18 a hour after 8 hours. When I left due to bad terms with the management of the agency, over me being off work sick, they decided to dock all my breaks of my final monthly wage that was very petty as from the start I always got payed my breaks. Would not recommend this job to anyone. Only thing that came out of it was I manage to get a PDP, but me leaving within the year still has me paying back £1800

Pros

PDP card

Cons

Wages, overtime rate, hours a bad company altogether.

Horrible agency

Contract says 120 hours but they say 175hours. Make you do 4 days on and 4 days of. We're if you don't do the 175hrs a week you get no over time and the basic 1800 a month for a tanker driver that's is a complete joke. Get treated like dirt and expect you to do them all sorts of favours and get nothing return. Would highly recommend looking elsewere unless that desperate.

Pros

They never ring you.

Cons

Get all your hours worked wrong, pay way less then they say, expect 15 to 18 drops a day. 12 to 15 hour days, vwry high turn over of drivers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monarch Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Monarch Personnel with

Learn about Monarch Personnel in popular locations

• Monarch Personnel
  • Tanker Driver
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?