Monster Group

Monster Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom22 reviews

Positive Culture - Growth and Progress Orientated

Monster Group is a fantastic company to work at for many reasons.There's an amazing culture and mix of people in the organisation. Managers aren’t hidden away in separate offices, everyone’s in the same space in an open setting. The staff make this a fantastic place to work as everyone is super approachable, friendly and helpful.There are fantastic career progression opportunities alongside regular social events.At some fast-growing companies, culture seems to suffer - not so here.

Pros

Health Insurance, Career Progression, Company Events, Parking, Treat Bucket, Managers

Cons

No Hybrid Working

Empowering and fun workplace

Fantastic place to work with a fun atmosphere. There are always opportunities for progression within the business and management are always there to encourage and support you with anything you need. I also get regular feedback which is really helpful and the company has supported my growth in my role by providing lots of training opportunities.Monster Group have a great culture with a big emphasis on their four core values which makes it an enjoyable place to work for. The most exciting part of the job is getting to work on new projects and working with different departments. Monster Group also hosts different events throughout the year such as Bake Off, bowling, and competitions which makes it a really fun company to be a part of.

Pros

Regular work events, supportive environment, & lots of new company perks such as private healthcare.

Insights into Monster Group

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energising work tasks

A company that lives and breathes its values

Since I started working here almost a year ago, I've found everyone I work with to be extremely welcoming. The culture is excellent with respect and fun at its core. The job is demanding with priorities constantly changing but also very rewarding. I think the fact that so many of the staff have a commute of at least 1 hour shows just how willing and committed we are to come to work everyday. The benefits for employees are vast and the management are keen to empower team members and be forward-thinking.

Productive and Fun Workplace

This is by far the best place I have worked and is only getting better. They company culture is fantastic and the work life balance is second to none.

Monster Group

As of the interview it went great and promising, then when you start.....I was there for a Month as a Returns operative barely any engaging training there were 2 who gave great advice and help C&M and poor returns managment next to no health and safety and getting thrown into the deep end isn'tgreat,Standard rate of pay they call this competitive no chance of a pay rise within the first 6 months,minimum wage pay for a job that isn't worth it,very high turn over. Will always say take a look for yourself. Would be a good job for more benefits.

Not very productive and not very fun

Place is a tip but the lads that work there are sound. Need to fix the front door as it’s hanging off. The system was always crashing and nothing was self explanatory. No training was given it was a get out there and do it kind of mentality

Great Culture and fantastic place to work!

Outstanding Co-workers and tons of learning opportunities. Worked for Monster for nearly 5 years and left to try something new, only to discover that the new job wasn´t the right fit and made me realize Monster is the best place for me! So i became a Boomeranger:)I definitely recommend working here.

Pros

New ideas always encouraged, lovely people, free fruit and treats

Cons

No working from home

Productive and fun

There is a good atmosphere and people are friendly and offer help wherever they can.Professional and updating continuously, keeping it fresh. Treats brought round the office is a bonus!!

Pros

Fun and friendly

Cons

Commute

A lovely place to work

A lovely place to work, a fun and friendly atmosphere while also remaining professional. Management are great and actually listen and action any issue or ideas we have.I definitely recommend working here.

At first fun but then you realise!

I liked working at monster at the start but then slowly you realise that the management is poor, you don’t get paid fairly and there is always someone that is leaving.

Pros

Some people were lovely!

Cons

People always leaving. No real company benefits. Weird atmosphere.

Great place to work.

Great place to work busy and fast paced. Continual improvements and changes which keeps everything fresh and fast moving.Very positive place to work.

Pros

Relaxed dress code

Cons

Long commute

Fun and Progressive Workplace

No two-day is the same. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place to be. It is a company that empowers and invests in its staff by encouraging up-skilling through taking up relevant courses. There is so much opportunity to grow daily as the job exposes you to a wide array of work. Colleagues will readily assist/help if you have any queries or unsure about something. It is a friendly work-culture, and there are fun activities to participate in monthly, reflected in the Newsletter. The free coffee, tea and snacks definitely keeps us going daily!

Pros

Welcome Lunch occasionally when we have newcomers, work stops when working hours end.

Fun and Empowering workplace

Great environment and workplace culture where staff are being empowered. It is a fast-paced environment, so if you like that, you’ll fit in well. Colleagues are friendly and helpful to each other. Working here exposed me to a lot of different work areas, allowing me to grow and develop.

Pros

Free snacks, coffee and tea.

Great Company to work for!

I love the variety. Every day is different. Great company to work for. I feel valued and enjoy the work I do. There are multiple opportunities to advance, too. i have the freedom to think outside the box and have all thoughts considered.

Pros

Opportunities for advancement

Great place to work, fun, friendly and welcoming!

Have worked here for over 18 months (12 of which from home due to Covid) and I’ve never worked in a more supportive, encouraging and fun place.Regular fun things (even while working from home) have included Quiz’s, Bake off & vouchers sent home for Amazon, Just Eat etc.To be part of a fast growing, fast paced team is amazing and rewarding!

Pros

1 Hour Lunch, Great Team

Awful company

Awful place to work, horrendous management who enjoy treating staff like children and will belittle them at every chance they get. The turn over here Is truly unbelievable, the doors to this place really should be revolving. If you like low pay for hard labour/abuse and zero appreciation this is the job for you. Health and safety is also a major issue here as it is non existent. Avoid at all costs.

Pros

Non

Cons

Management, pay

Awkward Atmosphere and a Revolving Door

In the 9/10 months of working there, 13 people left, the front door needed to be revolving. It was hard to keep up and that apparently was the norm.The main office space was deathly quiet and lacked a welcoming atmosphere. Instant messaging was used instead of a friendly face to face conversation, it took a long time to know names and obtain friendships with colleagues making it easier to understand why people left.The staff loos were dusty and hardly cleaned, the lack of hygiene stretched to the staff kitchen too. I brought in my own cutlery and glass.It sounds like a fun place to work, but in reality, there are too many rules and petty managers to enjoy the work.

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

Middle of nowhere, no signal, petty managers, not a fun atmosphere to work in

Fun and Empowering Place to Work

Great team to work with and an amazing office atmosphere. Everyday is different and you are constantly learning new and exciting things. There are plenty of opportunities to develop your learning and skills. From yoga sessions to company bake offs there is always something happening!

Forward thinking and ambitious company

Brilliant, fun and innovative place to work with a great team and managers. It's fast paced and hard work, no day is the same, we're always thinking ahead and how we can be better!

Fun workplace

I have worked here coming up 2 years now and it's a brilliant work environment but sadly the distance is a major issue with me as I don't drive and a new career closer to home would be beneficial to myself and family

Pros

Good friends

Cons

Not great pay.

Fun and productive place to work

Very friendly staff who work and play just as hard. Managing director and operations manager are amazing to work for. Thoroughly enjoy working for this company and if it was not for relocating I would not be leaving.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monster Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Monster Group with

Monster Group reviews by location

Learn about Monster Group in popular locations

• Monster Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?