Moorview Care
Happiness score is 56 out of 100
View all Moorview Care reviews

Moorview Care

Moorview Care Employee Review

Lovely family run organisation!

I was encouraged to apply to work at Moorview Care when I saw the job role advertised on Indeed, the company seemed so welcoming and friendly. The application process was fairly straightforward, I applied via Indeed and quickly received a response to fill out an application. The next stage was a pre-screen telephone interview and then a Google Meet interview. The interview was values based which I had not come across before, I did some research (which I would encourage anyone to do) and this really helped me to prepare.Now I've been in my role for 5 months I am really enjoying the work environment, my colleagues are so lovely.It is a real pleasure to come to work, and knowing I work for an organisation that makes a difference to peoples lives, I feel like I am doing something really worthwhile.

Pros

Casual dress, development opportunities and working with great people.

Cons

None so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

4 March 2022
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased you are enjoying your role with us, and long may this continue!

Same roleSame location

Fantastic Family Feel

Absolutely loved my time with Moorview Care so far! They are really focused on trying to keep the family feel and promoting their values within the company.

Pros

Family run, friendly, progression available

17 February 2022
Hello! Thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased that you are enjoying your role with us so far and that our family ethos and values are noticeable. We wish you every success in your career with us!
Same roleSame location

Great work place!

I am a new starter at Moor View care and already in my first month I feel part of the team, very comfortable within my job and very supported. All the staff at Moorview are welcoming and happy people, and you are never left to your own devices! I plan to continue to learn and progress at Moorview and embrace new challenges ahead!

Pros

Office amenities

17 February 2022
Hello, thank you for your delightful review. We are so pleased that you feel supported and welcome when joining our family. We wish you all the luck in the world with your role and long may it continue!
Same role

A refreshingly positive employer

Having recently been made redundant, the thought of looking for a job in the current climate was daunting. However Moorview Care made it a breeze. From filing in my application form to my first day, I was made to feel welcome and part of the team. The communication was prompt and thorough. After securing my job, I have realised that I probably should have left my previous job sooner. I have been made to feel valued and respected. Other companies should take a leaf out of their book! I look forward to my future with MVC!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moorview Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Moorview Care with

• Moorview Care
  • Lovely family run organisation!