Morgan Hunt

Morgan Hunt Employee Reviews

Good experience with team .except some consultant team is good. TheIreland payment is received regularly. Easy to login and insert your working hours.
Would like to give a no stars to this company they promised they find work quickly and to find out that you are not needed try to get hold of Morgan hunt to find out what going on with pay or work they find a way for saying that they didn't know what gone on with the work or pay, so try to sort out my pay and payroll said that I have a payment by Christmas eve Now nearly new year and still waiting to be paid from this company avoid this company
Cons
Acts like your employer when it's in their interest to do so. Acts like they aren't when it isn't. I did gain some further experience in my field (health and social care) with a well-known employer through this agency. Pay was also OK for the sector.However, they refused to correct a mistake in the agreed terms for an assignment, which led to the client unilaterally reducing my hours from what was meant to be a fixed number of hours each week.They also actively stopped a client from hiring me, as their registration procedures had changed from when I first signed up. This was the case even though I had already completed assignments through them previously.
Pros
Straightforward registration procedure, Did not have to wait long to be offered an interview with a client
Cons
Excessive reference checking policy when compared to the sector standard, Recruiters with a negotiation style that borders on bullying, Lack of care for your personal data
Registration complex but effective. Access to diverse job opportunities. Flexible working hours/areas Supportive to clients Easy to contact knowledgeable/professional
Pros
Lots of different types of jobs on offer
Cons
Not always a full time position once agency contract is ended
although i left as i was offered my old job back,morgan hunt are a decent company to work for. I wouldn’t refuse to work for them again should i get offered. decent wage,equipment always there when needed, management good and always there should you need to speak to them, always paid on time too which is always great.
Pros
decent wage
Cons
past paced
Would not recommend this company. Stressful, demanding Boiler room culture Hardest part of the job - lying to clients Enjoyable part of the job - Beer fridays
Loved working for Morgan Hunt and your rep will always check in on you and how you are doing. Good education department and the team at head office London are lovely. You can always speak or email payroll they get back to you.
Very poor company, I work for them and still have no contract after 6 months for the housing company I work at. They said I will do block cleaning but make me do void cleans too which are specialist cleans and they don’t pay you extra like the actual void cleaners get. The management at Morgan hunt are bully’s.
Official response from Morgan Hunt
20 January 2020
We are very disappointed to hear you feel you have not had the outstanding candidate experience we work hard to deliver. As a recruitment company we are very clear on the processes and communication required to provide a fair and clear recruitment process. We would appreciate further feedback, so please get in touch with us on feedback@morganhunt.com.
I learnt new skills relevant to my job role. Morgon hunt management team is a professional, keep good relations with employees, helpful and polite.I worked at South and City college as a support worker and enjoyed work there, there were some autistic students whom to work at the start gone harder but by time I learnt more about and got it easy and enjoyable.
They don't give the job advertised (Cleaner to work with a Housing Association in West London), but they just wanted and press me to go and register in their central London office for the future jobs. A hook to bully honest workers.
Adivisers are abusive and bad.Payrole team are also not good. no communication no respect.=they are awful. The advisers have no respect and they dictate what ever they want with out listening you,they sometimes say we dont pay if dont do what we want from you.
Pros
Cons
management team is bad
I enjoyed my work experience there and I would love to work there as i really enjoyed it and interacted with a lot of people and made ,e become interested working for a company like them.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
A typical day at work would be getting there for 7:45 am leaving at 6 pm. Team briefing setting daily targets. Dividing up the day into candidate time and client time. Getting on the phones and developing new business by attracting new clients. Calling any leads you have to generate new business. Interview and meet both clients and candidates. Sell the candidate to the client, and sell the position available to the candidates to make a good match for employment. Send cv's to jobs. Ensure all compliance checks are done and the candidate has legal right to work etc. Management was excellent, and there is a really strong sense of comradery in the workplace. Everyone is extremely busy but you can talk to anyone there if you need help. The hardest part of the job is juggling so many aspects of the job at the same time, There are a million things you're doing at once. The most enjoyable part of the job is going out on client meetings, and having a good laugh with your team.
Pros
Excellent commission structure
Cons
Long hours, building desk from scratch, high pressure
This company is focused on growth. Your welfare is not their concern. I was told by College that I had to attend staff meetings, parents evening and open days unpaid. As an agency member of staff I worked over 60 hours without pay. Issue not resolved by Morgan Hunt, it was between College and myself. Morgan Hunt will not support their staff in case they lose the College contract. They also regularly forget to pay you! They will blame the College. Morgan Hunt are ill informed, apathetic and unsupportive.
Pros
Finding a full time permanent job elsewhere.
Cons
Incorrect or missed pay, working for free and they do not care.
Tough job, hard management, long hours. Culture is fun however not relaxed. The company is results driven which is great, however work life balance is not equal.
Morgan hunt is a good place to work. It has a great working environment and everyday is very different. The leadership is great and there are good training opportunities.
Friendly and efficient work ethic. Morgan Hunt adds value to its employees. Working for them has helped my professional growth in so many ways. I wouldn't be where I am today without their support and encouragement. They are a cut above the rest and always go the extra mile to find a perfect job role for their employees.
Pros
Very supportive
Cons
Most of their contracts are short term
ProsGreat values and visionOn the whole a good cultureGood benefitsConsVery political place to workStaff retention is an issueMade a lot of cuts due to underperformance
Excellent company to work for. I felt a valued asset to their agency team. I was able to decide my own working hours. Weekly pay. Morgan Hunt recruitment team were always polite and professional.
Pros
I never felt pressurised to accept work
Cons
N/a
A typical day consisted of arriving to work on time, teaching classes and completing administrative tasks. I learned to work efficiently to maintain a sense of well being. Management focused on self preservation and the workplace culture was very complacent. The hardest part of the job was getting responses from management about your concerns. The most enjoyable part was not being micro managed.
Pros
Not being micromanaged.
Cons
No room for advancement.
Morning briefing and designated location. Everyday we learned new and exciting things regarding the job role. The management was always helpful and eager to provide new information. The most difficult part was engaging with uncooperative colleges. The best part was when everything went according to the plan.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
low wage
  1. Employee reviews